Read the Today 27th October Current Affairs now. Today’s Important Current Affairs Oct 27, 2017 will let you know the national, international current updates. Moreover, it is very important for the candidates to know the latest happenings around the world to appear for the Competitive Examination. Daily Current Affairs 2017 are the main sources which will help you to gain the good score in the competitive/ entrance exams. In addition to the Current affairs 2017, GK Question and answers also play a vital role to clear any exam.
So, on the basis of Today Current affairs 27th October 2017, we team of www.sarkariresults.io have provided the GK Questions. So, after reading the current affairs of 27th October 2017, have a glance at the general knowledge questions. Also, willing individuals can practice the 27th October 2017 GK Quiz on Current Affairs. Complete reading this article to know more about the 27th October 2017 Current Affairs Updates.
|On this Day in History – October 27
27th October Current Affairs 2017 – Today’s Updates
- Grandson of Himachal Pradesh first chief minister has joined BJP.
- Haryana Chief Minister, Khattar has announced ₹10 hikes in sugarcane state advisory price.
- India to supply 500MW more power to Bangladesh from July 2018.
- Vodafone has received court permission to be part of arbitration in the tax case.
- Recently, Karnataka State Govt unveils Transgender Policy.
- Twitter has banned the Russian Government-owned news sites from buying ads.
- Rajasthan state govt has passed OBC Reservation Bill, total quota goes beyond 50 percent.
- India and US will implement HOSTAC to strengthen maritime security.
- India stood at the third position in the number of family-owned businesses.
- Kidambi Srikanth has won the fourth position in BWF Rankings.
- FIFA chief said, “India is a football country now”.
- The cricket ground in the USA named after Indian cricketer, Sunil Gavaskar.
Today Current Affairs October 27 2017 – National Updates
India to supply 500MW more power to Bangladesh from July 2018.
- Harsh Vardhan Shringla, Indian High Commissioner to Dhak says, India will supply another 500MW power to Bangladesh via Bheramara-Bherampur inter-connection from July 2018.
- He also confirmed that India fully supports Bangladesh’s Government vision of Power for All by 2021.
- Moreover, India will host the 2nd edition of the Global Renewable Energy Investors Meet and Expo at Greater Noida from December 7 to 9, 2017.
Karnataka unveils Transgender Policy – today 27th October Current Affairs Update
- The Karnataka State Govt has unveiled its policy on transgenders including a pitch for amending laws against their sexual freedom and reservation in educational institutions and Govt jobs.
- Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has set a deadline of 36 months for implementation of the policy across the state.
- It proposes various schemes such as self-employment grants, vocational training etc.
Haryana CM Khattar has announced Rs 10 hikes in sugarcane state advisory price.
- Haryana state chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced a hike of Rs 10 per quintal in the state advisory price (SAP) of sugarcane.
- This amount will benefit the farmers to the tune upto Rs 86 crore.
- As per the regulation of Gram Panchayats, Khattar’s govt has renamed Mustafabad village in Yamunanagar district as Saraswati Nagar, Ganda village in Fatehabad as Ajit Nagar.
|Read Today’s 27th Oct Current Affairs Question and Answers|
|GK Questions and Answers 2017 for Competitive Exams|
|Practice GK Quiz on Current Affairs Daily|
|Free Download October Current Affairs 2017 Pdf|
|Practice This Week Current Affairs Question and Answers|
Today Current Affairs 27th October 2017 – International Updates
Grandson of Himachal Pradesh first CM has joined BJP.
- Chetan Parmar, the Grandson of the state’s first chief minister, Dr Y S Parmar come out of the Congress and joined the BJP.
- Chetan Parmar is the son of five-time Congress MLA Kush Parmar, who has retired from active politics.
Twitter has banned the Russian state govt-owned news sites from buying ads.
- Twitter has decided to ban the two Russian Government-affiliated news sites from advertising on its platform.
- The Twitter clarified that Kremlin used the sites Russia Today and Sputnik to interfere in the 2016 US presidential election.
- This sudden move may put some pressure on Google and Facebook to pull similar advertising from the sites.
Some more International updates from 27th October Current Affairs
India, US will implement HOSTAC to Strengthen Maritime Security.
- India and the United States have signed an agreement to implement the programme for HOSTAC.
- Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and US Counterpart Jim Mattis have taken this decision.
- Very soon, they will implement the program for Helicopter Operations from Ships Other Than Aircraft Carriers.
Rajasthan has passed OBC Reservation Bill, total quota goes beyond 50 percent.
- Rajasthan state govt has passed controversial Reservation Bill in the Assembly.
- This bill will increase the reservations for the Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in the state from 21% to 26%.
- The total reservation quota in Rajasthan state now stands at 54%.
- People belong to Gujjar, Banjara, Gadiya Lohar, Rebari and Gadariya will receive the benefits.
Insight Today’s Current Affairs October 27 2017 – Science and Technology
200-million-year-old ‘Mega-Carnivore’ dinosaur found.
- Researchers have discovered the first evidence of a huge carnivorous dinosaur, 4 times the size of a lion recently.
- Researchers from the University of Cape Town in South Africa, have found several three-toed footprints with 57 centimetres long and 50 centimetres wide.
Today’s Business Affairs – 27th October Current Affairs
India stood at the third position in the number of family-owned businesses.
- With 108 publicly-listed family-owned businesses organization, India stood at third highest in the world.
- Credit Suisse report says China tops the list with 167 companies followed by the US with 121.
- Credit Suisse Research Institute’s (CSRI) latest “CS Family 1000” report clarifies that India ranks 5th in Asia Pacific with an average market capitalization of $6.5 billion.
Vodafone received the court permission to be part of arbitrating the in tax case
- The Delhi High Court has given permission to the Vodafone Group representatives for appointing a presiding arbitrator in its international arbitration process against India.
- This is the Vodafone’s second arbitration against India on the same issue.