Hello everyone, Are you looking for 8 November GK Quiz Questions?? Then, go through this complete article. We have prepared 8 Nov Current Affair Questions based on the current happenings. So, all the candidates who are preparing for all kind of competitive exams and other entrance exams can check this 8/11/2017 quiz questions and enhance your knowledge. By taking Daily Quiz Test, you can improve and strengthen your knowledge. Therefore, we the experts of SarkariResults are here to make your preparation easy by providing Daily Current Affairs Quiz. Therefore, Take a Quiz test and analyse your Skills regarding GK Quiz.
Also, In this Sarkari Results Portal, you can practice General Knowledge Questions for Competitive exams. SarkariResults team have provided a facility to download important Current Affairs 8 Nov 2017 pdf at a free of cost. So, Bookmark our website to get updates on latest Current Affairs. 8th November 2017 Important Daily Current Affairs which have covered sections of business & economy, banking & finance, Indian and International affairs. Therefore, Have a glance at the article and gain some knowledge.
Current Affairs 8 November 2017 Quiz – Today’s Current Affairs Questions
Insights Current Affairs Quiz 08 November 2017 – GK Questions on 8/11/2017
- The 23rd Conference of Parties (COP-23) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is in Germany.
- India has pledged to contribute $100 million to UN partnership fund at the 2017 UN Pledging Conference for Development Activities
- Gujarat state, as one of the best models that have provided employment, economy, infrastructure and law and order to the state. It has chosen for the ‘Best City Bus Services Award’ by the Central government.
- Microsoft as a joint developer, an AI character was made an official resident of a busy central Tokyo district in Japan.
- The newly constructed Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) bridge has built over Kali Gandaki River by Nepal.
- Shiv Kapur clinched his first Asian Tour title in India, bagging the Panasonic Open.
- Conserving Now, Preserving Future is the India’s theme for 23rd Conference of Parties (COP 23)
- A MoU of Rs 10000 crore agreement between the Indian government and Patanjali at the World Food India 2017.
- appointed the new Special Secretary in Union commerce ministry.
- has reconstituted by the Union Government to probe into cases of Paradise Papers.
- HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar envisaged Operation Digital Blackboard in every school in the next few years.
8 November GK Quiz Questions – Current Affairs 8th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
|Check Today’s 8th November Current Affairs Questions|
|General Knowledge Questions 2018 for Competitive Exams|
|Practice GKToday Quiz on Last 06 Months Current Affairs|
|Free Download This month October Current Affairs 2017 Pdf|
|Practice Current Affairs Question and Answers|
Finally, Here we have prepared 8 November GK Quiz Questions. Hope it is useful for your preparation of competitive exams like IBPS Banking, Bank Clerical, CLAT, state PCS examinations and other similar exams. Also, you can practice Daily Current Affairs Questions, Frequently Asked Questions for Competitive exams which are collected by our SarkariResults team. So, If you like our information, Please follow, Like and share to our web portal to get Daily Updates.