AP LAWCET Counselling 2018 Dates are here. Candidates who are willing to join in Law courses can check the APLawcet Counselling Process. Get AP LAWCET /PGLCET 2018 Certificates Verification, AP LAWCET Web Options Entry Dates, AP Lawcet Rank wise Colleges List, etc.
AP LAWCET Counselling Dates 2018-19 – sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Sri Krishnadevaraya University Ananthapuram|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LawCET)|
|Courses Offered||3 years & 5 years LLB Courses|
|AP LAWCET Result 2018 Release Date||May/ June 2018|
|Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Counselling 2018 Dates||June 2018|
APLawCET Counselling 2018 – AP LAWCET Web Counselling 2018
The conducting authority, Sri Krishnadevaraya University Ananthapuram will release AP LAWCET Counselling 2018 Notification in the month of June 2018. Admissions into 3 years and 5 years of LL.B courses are offered for the qualified candidates through AP LawCET 2018 Counselling. For that, candidates have to first appear for Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Certificate Verification Process at the designated helpline centers.
After the completion of AP LAWCET Certificate Verification Process, candidates have to start exercising the web options. A One Time Password (OTP) is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. After entering the OTP on their account, candidates have to start locking the stream/ course & college. Finally, AP LAWCET Seat Allotment 2018 will be done in the order of candidate’s preference. Then, candidates have to download the provisional AP Lawcet Allotment Order 2018 from the official website and report it at the allotted college.
AP LawCET 2018 Counselling Dates – AP LAWCET Web Options 2018 Entry Dates
Andhra Pradesh Lawcet Counselling 2018 will start in the month of June 2018. After the release of AP LAWCET Results, candidates can appear for Web Counselling Procedure. Aspirants who secure qualified marks are only allowed for AP Lawcet Counselling 2018. During the APLAWCET Counselling 2018 Procedure, candidates have to appear for the Document Verification Process at the designated centers. Candidates can get the list of participating colleges from the official website. Admission will be provided for the candidates on the basis of the merit rank (rank wise).
AP LAWCET /PGLCET 2018 Certificates Verification – Course wise Important Dates
|Course||Document verification Dates||Ranks||Counselling dates|
|Three Year LLB programme||Third week of October 2018||1 – 2400||Third-fourth week of October 2018|
|Three Year LLB programme||3rd week of October 2018||2401 – Last Rank||October 2018|
|Five Year integrated BA LLB programme||Third week of October 2018||1 – Last Rank||Third-fourth week of October 2018|
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2018
- Visit the official website i.e, sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET (Click on the link provided below).
- Fill the necessary details in the AP LAWCET Counselling Registration Form 2018 and register yourselves on the official website.
- Pay the non-refundable Counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
- After the successful registration, the “Option Selection” page will open.
- Enter the login details and select the college and course/ stream of the order of preference from the available college & course list.
- Select the college and subject according to the rank in the merit list.
- After the successful submission, OTP is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to submit their choices through OTP.
- The confirmation of the courses and colleges will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
Documents required for AP LAWCET Counselling Process 2018
The following documents are required for the candidates appearing on the scheduled AP LAWCET Counselling 2018 Dates.
- AP LAWCET 2018 Rank Card
- AP LAWCET 2018 Admit card
- 10th Class Certificate for Date of Birth proof
- 10th and 12th class Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
AP LAWCET Counselling Centers 2018 – Lawcet Helpline Centers (HLCs)
|Sri Krishnadevaraya University||Ananthapuramu|
|Acharya Nagarjuna University||Guntur|
APLAWCET 2018 Counselling Fee
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 500/-.
AP Lawcet 2018 Admission
After the completion of AP LAWCET Seat Allotment 2018, the officials will provide the admission order letter. Candidates can download AP Lawcet Allotment Order 2018 from the official website before the due date. With the help of AP Lawcet 2018 Allotment Order, candidates have to report it to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities. During the time of admission in the college, candidates have to produce the original documents and submit the admission fee.
We have provided the complete details of AP LAWCET Counselling Process 2018 based on the last year’s data. For more updates regarding APLAWCET Counselling 2018, stay tuned to our site SarkariResults.io.