Assam LFAS Notification 2018 is dispatched here. Assam Public Service Commission is going to hire 32 candidates for Audit Officers posts. Interested candidates can send applications for Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination 2018 through the post. The last date to receive APSC LFAS Applications is 4th June 2018. Go through the below sections for complete details about APSC LFAS Recruitment 2018.
APSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2018 | www.apsc.nic.in
|APSC Jobs (Posted On 3rd May 2018)|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Audit Officers|
|Examination Name||Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion)
|Submit APSC LFAS Applications from||3rd May 2018|
|Last date to reach APSC Audit Officer Applications||4th June 2018|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Latest Govt Jobs in Assam
Flash news for the job seekers of looking for Govt Jobs in Assam state. APSC LFAS Notification 2018 published on 3rd May 2018 with advertisement no. 08/2018. Assam Public Service Commission board is planning to recruit candidates for Audit Officer Posts. The board will conduct Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination 2018 to select aspirants for audit officer posts. So, the applicants aiming for Sarkari Naukri in Assam can apply for APSC LFAS Exam 2018. The applicants willing to apply for APSC Audit Officer Jobs 2018 must check the eligibility conditions before applying.
The board consider only the hard copy of the application forms for APSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2018. The applications received in any other mode will be rejected summarily. Therefore, interested candidates can submit their applications for APSC Jobs through registered or speed post. The last date to reach applications for APSC LFAS Exam 2018 is 4th June 2018. For further more details regarding Assam LFAS Notification 2018 like age limit, educational qualification, no.of posts, selection process, pay scale, fee, etc. check the below modules.
APSC Audit Officer Vacancy 2018 Details | 32 Latest APSC Jobs
|Category||No. of Posts|
Assam Local Fund Audit Service Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who fulfil all the required conditions as mentioned in Assam LFAS Notification 2018 may submit the applications form.
- The applicants who have completed three years of service as Assistant Audit Officers under the control of Director of Audit (Local Fund), Assam as on 1st Jan 2018 are only eligible to apply for APSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2018.
Note: Refer official notification which is attached below for more details regarding eligibility criteria.
APSC Audit Officer Jobs 2018 Selection Process | Assam LFAS Notification 2018
The selection of aspirants through APSC Audit Officers (Local Fund) Bharti 2018 will be based on their performance in the below rounds.
- Written Exam
Assam Audit Officer Post Pay Scale Details
The appointed candidates through APSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2018 get monthly pay in the following pay scale with usual allowances as admissible under the rules of government.
- Rs. 22, 000 – 87, 000/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 11, 500/-
How to Apply for APSC Audit Officer (Local Fund) Jobs 2018 | apsc.nic.in Application
- At first, log on to the official portal of Assam Public Service Commission, www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on “Advertisement No. 08/2018: Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination 2018” scrolling link under Latest updates.
- Go through the instructions as given in APSC LFAS Notification 2018 and ensure your eligibility.
- If eligibile to apply, then scroll down for the application form.
- Download and take a printout of APSC Audit Officer Application Form and fill the details manually without any mistakes.
- Then deposit the application fee.
- At last, send the duly filled in application form along with treasury receipt and required testimonials to the address given below through registered or speed post.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
APSC Recruitment 2018 for Audit Officer Posts Application Fee
The applicants should deposit the following fee for APSC LFAS Exam 2018 into the treasury and should submit the copy of treasury receipt along with the application form.
- General Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST candidates – Rs. 150/-
APSC LFAS Exam 2018 Important Dates
- APSC Notification issued on – 3rd May 2018
- Last date to submit Assam Audit Officer Application – 4th June 2018
We hope the details furnished on this page regarding APSC Audit Officer Recruitment 2018 were helpful to you. For more clarification, refer official Assam LFAS Notification 2018 by the attached link below. Meanwhile, stick to Sarkari Results page for latest employment news, model papers, syllabus, admit card, etc.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in