BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL). Apply Online for 148 Deputy Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Assistant Engineer posts through www.bmrc.co.in before the last date. So, you can know BMRCL Notification 2017 Notification details like age, education etc in the following area.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Last Date||Notification Link|
|Asst Engineer & Asst Executive Engineer||60||15/01/2018||BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Graduate Engineer (Civil)||80||15/12/2017||BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Dy Chief Engineer, Executive Engg, Dy Engineer, Assistant Engineer||68||31/7/2017||Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017|
|Conducting Authority Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Job Designation||Asst Engineer & Asst Executive Engineer Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||60 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available now|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||15th January 2018|
BMRCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
This is an excellent news for the candidates eagerly searching for Railway Jobs.
Recently, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published BMRCL Recruitment 2017 notification to fill 60 Assistant Executive Engineer & Assistant engineer vacant posts. Application forms are invited for the eligible candidates in online mode. Before going to apply for BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to meet the eligibility standards such as Age criteria, qualification, etc. The closing date for the submission of the BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 Application form is 15/01/2018.
Job seekers who are looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka can grab this opportunity & apply for BMRCL Jobs. Also, refer the further details of BMRCL Notification 2017 like Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Procedure, Application Fee, etc on this page.
Latest BMRCL Vacancy 2017-18 Details – 60 Asst Engineer, Asst Exe Engineer Posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||30|
|Total no. of Vacancies||60 Posts|
Brief Details of BMRCL Asst Engineer Notification 2017
BMRCL Jobs Age Limit
- For Asst Executive Engineer Posts: Maximum – 40 Years
- For Assistant Engineer Posts: Maximum – 35 Years
Educational qualification for BMRCL Recruitment 2017
- For Assistant Executive Engineer Posts: Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech in civil engineering from a recognized university to apply for BMRCL Vacancy.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts: Aspirants should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or diploma in Civil Engg from a recognized university are eligible for BMRCL Asst Engineer Jobs.
BMRCL Recruitment Process
- Candidates who have applied for BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 will get selected for Asst engineer/Asst Exe Engg Posts based on the performance in Interview.
Candidates have to fill & submit the application form to the below address on or before the last date i.e, 15th January 2018.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III floor, BMTC complex,
K. H Road, Santhinagar, Bangalore – 560027.
Bangalore Metro Rail Co. Ltd Recruitment 2017
Hurry Up!!!! Good news for Railway Job aspirants.
At present, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued BMRCL Notification 2017 for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Graduate Engineer posts. Through this notification, 80 vacancies are going to be filled on the contractual basis. Job seekers who are looking for Govt jobs in Karnataka can grab this excellent chance & check the eligibility for BMRCL jobs.
As per the BMRCL Recruitment 2017, candidates should possess Graduation in civil engineering from a recognized university. Here on this page, we have gathered the complete details of BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017 for the convenience purpose of the applicants. Before filling the application form, candidates have a look at the details provided in the official BMRCL Engineer Notification 2017.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 – www.bmrc.co.in
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts|
|No. of Posts||80 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available now|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||15th December 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017
Look at all the details of BMRCL Recruitment 2017 like Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, etc provided here before filling the application form.
BMRCL Engineer Jobs Age Limit
- The age limit of the applicants of BMRCL Jobs should not exceed 35 years.
Educational Qualification for BMRCL Recruitment 2017
- To apply for BMRCL Graduate Engineer Jobs, candidates have to possess Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
BMRCL Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Selection Process for BMRCL Jobs
The officials will select the applicants for BMRCL Posts on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
BMRCL Graduate Engineer Posts Salary
- Selected candidates in BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 25, 000/- per month.
BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Starting Date to submit the Application Form||Available now|
|Closing Date to pay the Application Fee||16th December 2017|
Application Process for BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 @ www.bmrc.co.in
- Visit the official website www.bmrc.co.in or click on the link attached below.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, find the related link “BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2017“.
- Go through the notification details & ensure the eligibility for BMRCL jobs.
- Then, click on “BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Cross check the details before submitting the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the online form for further reference.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Notification 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Board announced an employment notification to fill 68 Posts. All the vacant posts are to fill Deputy Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts. So, the eligible candidates who full fill the qualification of the B.Tech may apply for the BMRCL Vacancy 2017 through online before 31st July 2017. Before going to applying for the BMRCL Jobs 2017, the candidates need to go through the official BMRCL Notification 2017 for post wise details through www.bmrc.co.in. As well as, you can scroll down the page for clear and detailed information on the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017.
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 @ www.bmrc.co.in – BMRCL Jobs Openings
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Engineer Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Organisation||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Designation of Job||Deputy Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, Deputy Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Posts||68 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Age Limitation||Dy Chief Engineer: Maximum 55 years
Executive Engineer: Maximum 50 years
Asst Executive Engineer: Maximum 40 years
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Check Official Notification|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Salary Offered||For Dy Chief Engineer: Rs. 122630/-
Executive Engineer: Rs. 67430/-
Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs. 55860/-
Assistant Engineer: Rs. 48280/-
Additional Chief Engineer: Rs. 130610/-
|Date of Advertisement||10th July 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for 68 Engineer BMRCL Jobs 2017
Candidates should have the below age limitation and educational qualification in order to apply for the BMRCL Chief Engineer & Executive Engineer Vacancies.
Age Limit for BMRCL Vacancy 2017
Those who are willing to apply for the BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 Should not exceed the below age as per their desired post.
- Dy Chief Engineer: Maximum 55 years.
- Executive Engineer: Maximum 50 years.
- Asst Executive Engineer: Maximum 40 years.
Educational Qualification of Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2017
- Candidates applying for the BSMRL Careers 2017 Recruitment 2017 must full fill the education of BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics degree from any recognized Institution or University.
BMRCL Careers Notification 2017 – Latest BMRCL Jobs Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Chief Engineer||19|
|3||Additional Chief Engineer||03|
|4||Assistant Executive Engineer||15|
The willing candidates who want to check the other latest and upcoming jobs may check Sarkari Naukri 2017 – 18.
BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online @ BMRCL Website
The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is inviting online applications from the willing candidates through www.bmrc.co.in before 31st July 2017. Willing candidates need to submit their BMRCL Online Application 2017 before the closing date. For the sake of the applicants, we have given the simple steps on the procedure of applying, selection process and salary details here. Hence, you can apply without any complications. Also, you may go through the official BMRCL Website to obtain necessary details from the direct link provided below.
How to Apply for BMRCL Dy Manager Recruitment 2017 @ BMRCL Careers
- In order to apply for BMRCL Jobs 20717, you need to visit the official website i.e., www.bmrc.co.in.
- Then, open the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the instructions of the Advertisement carefully.
- If eligible, then you need to click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill the BMRCL Online Application form with your details.
- After that, the candidates need to deposit the application fee as per their category if necessary.
- Then, upload the scanned educational documents/ Certificates and a recent photograph.
- At Last, recheck the application form once to modify or clear the mistakes.
- Finally, Click on “Submit” button.
- Take a Printout of the application and make a file to submit at the time of Interview.
Application Fee for BMRCL Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to pay the application fee in order to process the application form to the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Board. Also, you can check the official BMRCL Notification 2017 for more details on the application fee.
www.bmrc.co.in Important Dates of BMRCL Notification 2017
|Date of the Advertisement||10th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st July 2017|
Selection Process of 68 Assistant Engineer BMRCL Vacancy 2017
Skilled and eligible candidates will be selected for the BMRCL Recruitment 2017 purely on the basis of their performance in the following procedure.
- Personal Interview.
Salary Offered for Bangalore Metro Rail Vacancies
All the recruited employees of the Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 will be paid an impressive salary as per their desired post.
- For Dy Chief Engineer: Rs. 122630/-.
- Executive Engineer: Rs. 67430/-.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs. 55860/-.
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 48280/-.
- Additional Chief Engineer: Rs. 130610/-.
Also, you can look at the official BMRCL Notification 2017 through official BMRCL Website.
Hope the given information about the Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 details useful for the contenders who are in search of the Latest Government Jobs. Also, you can check upcoming and interesting employment notifications at Sarkari Result.
Help Line/ Contact Details of BMRCL Recruitment 2017
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
III Floor, BMTC Complex,
Bangalore – 27,
Official Website: www.brmc.co.in