BUAT Recruitment 2017 Notification released by Banda University of Agriculture & Technology (BUAT), Banda. Apply Offline for 103 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Subject Matter Specialist Jobs before 07th August 2017 through buat.edu.in. So, you can know BUAT Notification 2017 details like age, qualification, selection process etc in the below sections.
Latest Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline
Banda University of Agriculture & Technology (BUAT), Banda is going to recruit 67 Teaching Faculty Vacancies. This is a good opportunity for candidates in Uttar Pradesh. All the willing candidates who have the qualification of Ph.D. / Master’s Degree are eligible to apply before 07th August 2017. According to the BUAT Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017, the candidates must check the official notification before sending the application to avoid mistakes. So, all the candidates are requested to check the BUAT Notification 2017 through buat.edu.in. As well as, we have also provided the complete information in the below area. Therefore, all the contenders can attain the information of Banda University Jobs 2017.
BUAT Recruitment 2017 @ buat.edu.in – Latest Teaching Faculty Vacancies
|Banda University Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor & Other Vacancy 2017|
|Board Name||Banda University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Name of the Jobs||Professor, Asst Professor, Associate Professor and Subject Matter Specialist Posts|
|Number of Posts||103 Vacancies|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Age Limitation||For Asst Professor: Maximum: 40 years|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D./ Master’s Degree|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee||For General Category Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
Other SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Salary Offered||For Professor & Associate Professor/ Senior Scientist Cum Head: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-
Assistant Professor & Subject Matter Specialist: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
|Date of Advertisement||07th July 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||07th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||07th August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for 103 Latest BUAT Vacancy 2017 – BUAT Careers
Who are willing to apply for the BUAT Notification 2017 need to possess the following age limitation and educational qualification as per the norms of the Banda University of Agriculture & Technology.
Age Limit for Banda University Assistant Professor Jobs
The age of the candidates applying for the BUAT Vacancy 2017 must have the following age criteria as per their desire jobs.
- For Assistant Professor Posts: He/ She should not exceed maximum 40 years.
- Other Jobs: There is no age limitation to register for Banda University Jobs.
Also, you must check the official Notification for post wise age limitation details.
Educational Qualification of Banda University of Agriculture & Technology Notification 2017
- Those candidates who are having the minimum qualification of Post Graduation/ Engineering Degree/ Graduation Degree from any recognized university or Board are eligible to apply for the BUAT Teaching Vacancy 2017.
Also, you can check the official BUAT Notice 2017 for post wise educational criteria.
BUAT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – Latest 103 BUAT Faculty Jobs
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|4||Subject Matter Sepcialist||32|
|5||Senior Scientist Cum Head (KVKs)||04|
Also, the candidates who are in search of the other jobs can check the latest and upcoming Sarkari Naukri 2017 – 18.
buat.edu.in – BUAT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The Board of Banda University of Agriculture & Technology is inviting applications from the Indian Citizens through offline. So, all the eligible contenders who meet the eligibility can download the BUAT Application Form through buat.edu.in. To help the contenders, we have given the simple steps to download the application form and send to the postal address. Also, you can go through the official notification to get more details regarding BUAT Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for BUAT Professor Recruitment 2017 – Latest BUAT Job Openings
- Firstly, candidates who want to apply for BUAT Jobs must go through the official website buat.edu.in.
- On the homepage hit on “BUAT Careers” link and find “BUAT Recruitment 2017″ Notification.
- Now, Read all the instructions in the provided official notification.
- After reading the official notification, only the eligible ones must download the Application on hitting “Download Application Form“.
- Then, Fill up all the details in the application form and attach the copies of certificates regarding education or experience.
- Now, applicants must pay the application fee as per their category.
- Once recheck the application form before submitting the application form.
- Finally, send the application and the attested certificates to the postal address given in the official notification.
Application Fee for BUAT Recruitment 2017 Faculty Posts (103 Vacancies)
Candidates applying for the BUAT Faculty Jobs must pay the application fee in favor of “Comptroller, Banda University of Agriculture & Technology, Banda U.P” as per their category.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-.
- Other SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-.
Also, the contenders can check the official BUAT Notification 2017 for payment details.
BUAT Latest Job Openings – Important Dates of BUAT Recruitment Notification 2017
|Date of Advertisement||07th July 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th August 2017 up to 05:00 PM|
Selection Process of Latest 103 BUAT Teaching Vacancy
Candidates will be selected for the Banda University Latest Jobs 2017 based on their performance in the following process.
- Personal Interview.
Salary Offered for BUAT Subject Matter Specialist, Professor Jobs
All the employees who got recruited for the BUAT Recruitment 2017 will be paid a salary as per their category.
- For Professor & Associate Professor/ Senior Scientist Cum Head: He/ she will be paid a pay scale of Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9000/- and Rs. 10000/-.
- And, for Assistant Professor & Subject Matter Specialist: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Average Grade pay of Rs. 6000/- and Rs. 5400/-.
Hope the above-provided information of the BUAT Notification 2017 useful for all the applicants for reference purpose. Also, you must look at the official BUAT Website for more information. And, the candidates can check latest government jobs at Sarkari Result 2017.
Postal Address to Send BUAT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Director Administration & Monitoring,
Banda University of Agriculture & Technology,
Banda – 210001,
Official Website: buat.edu.in