COMEDK PGET Notification 2019 will be soon dispatched here. Through COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test, candidates can get the admissions of into MD, MS and MDS courses in 12 Medical & 19 Dental participating Colleges of Karnataka. All the Eligible & Interested candidates can fill & submit the COMEDK PGET Application form 2019 on or before the last date. Refer the full details of COMEDK PGET Admission 2019 – 2020 through the below sections.
COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2019 Notification – www.comedk.org
|Name of the Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Exam Name||Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)|
|Courses Offered||Post Graduate (PG) Courses|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Initial Date to fill COMEDK PGET Application form 2019||Update Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of COMEDK PGET 2019 Application Form||Update Soon|
|COMEDK Official Website||www.comedk.org|
COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 – COMEDK PGET Admission 2019 – 2020
The full form of COMEDK PGET is Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Postgraduate Entrance Test. COMEDK PGET is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka once in a year. COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019 is the gateway for the aspirants to get admission to the postgraduate dental and medical courses in the participating colleges of Karnataka state. From last year onwards, the admissions into PG courses like MD/MS/MDS are provided on the basis of NEET PG Score.
The COMEDK Application form 2019 will be available on the official website from 1st week of March 2019 & it will be available upto last week of March 2019. Candidates who wish to apply for postgraduate medical courses have to submit the COMEDK PGET Application Form 2019 on or before the last date. Get here the complete details of KEA Medical/Dental Admission 2019 like Eligibility, Exam dates, How to Apply, Registration Fee, etc.
Download COMEDK PGET Syllabus Pdf
COMEDK PGET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates who are interested to appear for COMEDK PGET Exam 2019 have to ensure the following eligibility criteria.
- Contestants should be the citizens of India.
- Aspirants must possess MBBS or BDS degree from MCI/DCI recognized institution.
- Applicants must have completed a rotating internship.
- Candidates must have permanent registration with MCI/DCI or any state Medical/ Dental Council.
Who are not eligible for COMEDK PGET 2019 Medical Exam?
- Candidates holding PG Degree in any specialty.
- Applicants pursuing a PG Degree/Diploma in any clinical specialty by securing seat through COMEDK.
To get the detailed eligibility criteria, refer the official COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2019 Notification through the straightforward link attached below.
COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam Dates
|Release Date of COMEDK PGET Notification 2019||3rd week of March 2019|
|Starting Date to fill COMEDK PGET Application Form 2019||March 2019|
|Last Date for COMEDK PGET 2019 Registration||Last week of March 2019|
|Closing date for the payment of the Application Fee||March 2019|
|COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam Date||Last week of March 2019|
|Verification of documents||March to April 2019|
How to Apply For COMEDK PGET 2019 – COMEDK PGET Application form @ www.comedk.org
- Visit the official website www.comedk.org or directly go to the link attached below.
- You will land on the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, find the related link “COMEDK PGET Notification 2019“.
- Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam 2019 Notification.
- Check whether you are eligible for COMEDK PGET Exam 2019 or not.
- Download the COMEDK PGET Application Form 2019 & fill it with all the details.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph & signature if necessary.
- Enter all the details such as Personal, Academic & Other information in COMEDK PGET 2019 Application Form.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the COMEDK Application form 2019.
- Keep the hard copy of the COMEDK PGET 2019 Registration form for further reference.
COMEDK PGET 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/-.
- Aspirants can pay the application fee both offline or offline mode.
- The fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Download COMEDK PGET Admit card 2019
The information provided on this page regarding COMEDK PGET Notification 2019 is based on the last year’s data. In case of any queries regarding KEA Medical/Dental Admission 2019, refer to the link provided below. To know the Recent & Latest Entrance Exam Notifications, keep visiting our site or Bookmark our page Sarkari Result.