COMEDK UGET Exam 2019 is conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk), Banglore for admissions into Engineering, Medical & Dental Colleges. 10+2 passed candidates are eligible to apply for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018. Go through the COMEDK 2019 Notification, ComedK UGET Application Form 2019, Karnataka COMEDK Exam Dates, How to Apply, Fee, etc provided here.
COMEDK UGET Latest Update: The COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018 will be available from 4th May 2018 to 12th May 2018 on its official portal www.comedk.org. Candidates can access the direct link to download the COMEDK UGET 2018 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card here.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admission Notification – www.comedk.org
|Conducting Authority Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk), Banglore|
|Exam Name||Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET)|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate (UG) Courses|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form||16th January 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of the ComedK UGET Application Form 2019||20th April 2018|
|COMEDK Official Website||www.comedk.org|
Karnataka COMEDK Exam 2019 – ComedK Undergraduate Entrance Test 2018
COMEDK is the abbreviated form of Consortium of Medical, Engineering, Dental, Karnataka. COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) is a state level Entrance Exam conducted every year to offer the admissions into Undergraduate Engineering programs in the colleges of Karnataka state. The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk), Bangalore will soon announce COMEDK UGET Notification for this academic year 2019-20 to provide the admissions into B.E, B.Tech & B.Arch courses. Aspirants who are interested to join in Engineering, Medical & Dental Courses can apply for COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2019 on or before the due date. The COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 is available through online mode @ www.comedk.org.
Get the full info regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification like Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Steps to Apply Online, Registration Fees, Important dates, etc. Keep visiting our site for more details regarding Karnataka COMEDK Exam 2019.
Download COMEDK UGET Syllabus Pdf
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Date – ComedK 2019 Important Dates
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification Issue Date||January 2018|
|Initial Date to fill COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form||16th January 2018|
|Final Date for the submission of the ComedK UGET Application Form 2019||19th April 2018|
|Availability of COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018||4th to 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Date||13th May 2018|
|The release of COMEDK UGET Answer Key||17th May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving the Objections on the Key||21st May 2018|
|Final COMEDK UGET Answer Key Release Date||25th May 2018|
|Declaration of ComedK Uget Result||28th May 2018|
|Counseling Dates||June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET Exam 2019
Before applying for COMEDK UGET Exam 2019, candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
- Candidates should have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants have to score at least 45% aggregate marks in PCM subjects (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Applicants who have cleared second PUC/ 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with MAthematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC, ST & OBC Candidates).
Download COMEDK UGET Previous Papers
How to Fill COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019 @ www.comedk.org
- Firstly log on to the official website i.e, www.comedk.org or directly click on the link attached here.
- You will land on the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage, search for the related link “COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification“.
- Go through the COMEDK UGET 2019 Admission Notification details carefully.
- Fill the COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form with all the details such as Name, DOB, Personal, Academic & OTher information.
- After the completion of the COMEDK Registration Process, USER ID and Password are sent to the registered Mobile Number.
- Pay the requisite COMEDK 2019 UGET Application Form fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Take the hard copy of the ComedK UGET Application Form 2019 for further reference.
ComedK UGET Registration Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1300/- as an application fee which is non-refundable.
- The COMEDK 2019 UGET Application fee payment can be done in online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Download ComedK UGET Admit Card 2019
Important Links of COMEDK UGET Notification 2019
We have gathered the complete details of COMEDK UGET 2019 Notification based on the last year’s data. In case of any queries, refer the official COMEDK UGET Notification 2019 through the straightforward link attached below. Keep visiting our page Sarkari Result to know the Latest & Upcoming Entrance Exam Notifications 2018-19.