The CTET Notification 2018 is released by CBSE on its official portal i.e, www.ctet.nic.in. Get Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Notification Pdf download link here. Get full details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Application Form, Eligibility Details, Exam Date, Syllabus, CTET Question Paper, books pdf, admit card, results etc.
सीबीएसई का सेंट्रल टीचर एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट आज से शुरू होंगे आवेदन प्रक्रिय । अप्लाई करने की आखिरी तारीख 27 अगस्त 2018 हैं । इसके बाद 30 अगस्त दोपहर 3 बजे से फीस भुगतान का समय शुरू हो जाएगा ।
|Flash News!!!! CTET Application Process is started. The CTET New Online Application Form is available from 1st August 2018 to 27th August 2018.|
CTET Exam 2018 Notification – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) Exam Notification 2018 Information Bulletin Has been released by the CBSE for SEP 2018 at its official portal. As per the released notification, the CTET application dates is started from 1st August 2018 to 27th August 2018. Willing candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs can apply for CTET Exam 2018 on or before the last date.
The Sarkari Results Team regular follow the CBSE Official portal and we put all the latest updates about the CTET 2018 on this Page. You can go through the entire article and check the details which you want about the CTET Exam 2018. So, all the eligible candidates may visit the CBSE official site regularly to know the latest updates about the CTET Notification 2018.
CBSE CTET Notification 2018 – www.ctet.nic.in 2018 Overview
|CTET 2018 Exam Date|
|Organization Name||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Exam Name||CTET (Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test) 2018|
|Starting Date to fill CTET 2018 Online Application Form||1st August 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of CTET Application Form 2018||27th August 2018|
|CTET Admit Card Download Date||Update Soon|
By the CTET or Central Teacher Eligibility Test CBSE provides an opportunity to all the eligible candidates who show interest in teaching Jobs to join as a teacher in central Government Schools such as NVS/ KVS/ Tibetan Schools etc. Those states which do not organize TET Exam will select the contenders through CTET Examination. The CBSE CTET Notification 2018 along with the information bulletin has been released on the 12th June 2018.
The CTET 2018 Online Application link is available active here. So, candidates who have met the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification can apply for CTET Exam 2018 before the last date. After the completion of accepting the CTET Online Form 2018, Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Examination on the scheduled date.
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2018 – ctet.nic.in 2018 Qualification
The two important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to apply for CTET 2018 Vacancy are as given below. Recently, the Officials will upload the Central Eligibility Test (CTET) Eligibility Clearly at the official website. A brief info about the CTET 2018 Sep Eligibility is as follows.
Age Limit for CTET Exam 2018
To apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018, candidates have to possess the following age criteria.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- There is no maximum age limit.
Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates as mentioned in the official Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Sept 2018 Notification Pdf.
Educational Qualification for CTET 2018 Examination
The Educational qualification is different for the candidates applying for the Teacher posts for Classes I-V and for Classes VI-VIII. So, candidates have to carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling the CTET 2018 Online Application Form.
Educational Qualification for Classes I-V Teacher
- Candidates who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks and have cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration) OR
- Aspirants must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and have cleared or been attending the final year exam of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration) OR
- Candidates who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Education (2 years duration) OR
- Contenders who possess a Bachelor’s degree and have cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
Educational Qualification for Classes VI-VIII
- Candidates who hold a Graduation degree and have passed or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration) OR
- Aspirants who possess a Graduation degree with 50% marks and have cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor in Education OR
- Candidates who have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and have passed or appearing in final year exam of 4 years duration of Bachelor of Elementary Education OR
- Contenders who have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with 50% marks and have cleared or appearing in final year exam of B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed OR
- Aspirants who possess Graduation degree with 50% marks and have passed or appearing in B.Ed program (1-year duration).
To get the further detailed eligibility criteria Follow CTET Eligibility 2018 Notification.
CTET Exam Date 2018 – CBSE TET Exam Important Dates 2018 Sep
CTET 2018 Important Dates are tabulated below. The Interested candidates those who want to participate in the CTET 2018 Exam need to check the exam date in the below section.
|CTET 2018 Online Application Starting Date||1st August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online for CTET 2018 Exam||27th August 2018|
|Closing Date to pay the CTET Application Form 2018 Fee||30th August 2018|
|Corrections in the CTET Application form 2018||6th September to 10th September 2018|
|CTET 2018 Exam Date||Update Soon|
In addition to the eligibility criteria, get the full details of CBSE CTET notification 2018 like Application Fee, Selection, Method, Registration steps, Important links, etc.
Selection Process for CTET Exam 2018
Interested one can know the details of the CTET 2018 Application fee here. The Fee details are different from category to category.
|Category Name||Paper I (or) Paper II||Both Paper I & Paper II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.350/-||Rs.600/-|
CTET 2018 Form – CTET Online Application Form @ ctet.nic.in
Central Eligibility Test(CET) Online Application submission dates will be intimated soon by the CBSE officials. Here we provide the Central Eligibility Test Exam Online Form dates as per the officials.
How to fill CTET 2018 Online Application @ www.ctet.nic.in
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in or directly go to the link provided below.
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Search for the related link “CBSE CTET Notification 2018” on the homepage.
- Go through the full details provided in the CTET 2018 Official Notification Pdf.
- Check whether you are eligible for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2018 or not.
- If eligible, then click on “CTET Apply Online 2018” tab.
- Then, register for CTET Exam 2018 and save this registration number for further process.
- Fill the CTET 2018 Online Application with all the particulars like Personal, Academic & Other information, etc.
- After that, click on “Next” button & upload the scanned copies of photographs and signature.
- Now deposit the application fees through online payment mode.
- Cross check all the details filled before submitting the CTET Online Form 2018.
- Press the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the CTET Application Form 2018 for further reference.
CTET 2018 Exam Important Links
CTET Question paper Download Pdf
Are you searching for the CTET Previous Year Papers? If yes, then you are in the right place to collect the CTET Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format. The Official Previous Years CTET Question Paper will help you to understand the kind of questions asked in the examination. Also, check year wise CTET Question papers PDF with Answer key. Download CTET Question Papers in Hindi & English (Paper 1, 2) here.
By solving CTET Question Papers, candidates can judge the level of the questions (difficulty/ easy) asked in the CTET Exam 2018. CBSE CTET Solved question papers will help the candidates to understand the exact level of examination, CTET Exam pattern, and Syllabus. So, get CTET Previous Papers free Download Link here.
Download CTET Old Year Question Papers
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern – CTET 2018 Syllabus Pdf
If you are practicing for CBSE CTET Examination 2018 then it is compulsory to download the CTET Syllabus 2018 PDF. Interested Candidates can go through the CBSE TET Syllabus and Exam Pattern to know the question paper structure & content. For the ease of candidates, we have provided some important topics that had chances to appear in the CBSE CTET 2018 Exam. It is an important point that aspirants have to keep in mind that complete knowledge of new CTET Syllabus and Exam pattern is necessary to crack CTET Exam 2018. The CTET 2018 syllabus for Paper 1 & Paper 2 is mostly the same for some subjects but the difficulty level of the questions are different. So, download CTET Paper I & II Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern here.
Download CTET Syllabus Pdf
CTET September 2018 Exam Date – सीबीएसई सी टेट नोटिफिकेशन Apply Online Dates
CBSE has released CTET Notification 2018 on 12th June 2018. The CTET Application Form 2018 will be available active soon. So, Willing candidates can apply online for CTET 2018 Exam on its official website i.e, www.ctet.nic.in before the last date. Soon after receiving the CTET 2018 Online Application Forms, the officials will conduct CTET 2018 Exam Date on the scheduled date at the respective centers.
The info gathered on this page regarding the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Notification is based on the advertisement in the newspaper. CTET 2018 Official Notification is released today. As the official CBSE CTET notification 2018 released, we have updated the further information. Till then, stay with us SarkariResult for more updates regarding Latest & Upcoming Entrance Exam Notifications 2018-19.