ECHS Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply for ECHS Vacancy for Medical Officer in Telangana. Know Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Telangana Vacancy and Eligibility Details. Refer ECHS Telangana Safaikarmachari Age Limit, Qualification Details, Important Dates, Total Number of Vacancies, Process to Apply, Application Fee, Mode of Selection, Scale of Pay, etc. in the following sections.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 Telangana
The Officials of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has made an announcement regarding a Notification. The Notification implies that there are 77 Vacancies for Medical Officer, Chowkidar, Safaikaramchari and Other Posts. Applicants who want to take part in Government Jobs in Telangana must refer the Official Advertisement that is uploaded at the bottom of this article. Individuals who find themselves eligible to apply for ECHS Vacancy 2017 must make use of this opportunity.
The Application Form is available in Offline mode only. Therefore, aspirants need to download the form and take a print of it. Applicants should send the Application Form to the prescribed Postal Address as mentioned in the below sections. It is important for the candidates to submit the Application Form on or before 02nd August 2017. Contenders can know the details of this Sarkari Naukri like Required Age and Qualification, Important Dates, Application Process and Fee, Number of Vacancies, Process of Selection, Salary Offered, etc. from the below sections.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs 2017 @ www.echs.gov.in
|Conducting Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Safaikarmachari, Chowkidar, and Other Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Telangana State|
|Eligibility Details||Check Official Advertisement|
|Mode of Application||Offline mode|
|Application Fee||Refer Official Notification|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Pay Scale Details||Check Official Advertisement|
|Official Notification Release Date||Released|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Started|
|Last Date to send the hard copy of Application Form||02nd August 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for ECHS Telangana Notification 2017
Candidates need to fulfill the required Eligibility of Age and Qualification as mentioned in the Official Notification. Below are the Eligibility details that need to be satisfied by the applicants.
- Refer Official Advertisement
- For the details of Qualification, participants should refer the Official Advertisement which is uploaded in the below sections.
ECHS Telangana Medical Officer Vacancy Details
|S No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||OIC Polyclinic||02 Vacancies|
|2.||Medical Officer||15 Vacancies|
|3.||Medical Specialist||04 Vacancies|
|4.||Dental Officer||02 Vacancies|
|5.||Laboratory Technician||06 Vacancies|
|6.||Laboratory Asst||06 Vacancies|
|7.||Dental Hygienist||04 Vacancies|
|8.||Nursing Assistant||06 Vacancies|
|11.||Female Attendant||03 Vacancies|
|Total Number of Vacancies||77 Posts|
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme MO Application Form 2017
Contenders need to download ECHS Telangana Application Form 2017 as it is available in Offline mode only. Candidates can get the Application Form of Telangana ECHS Jobs from the Official website www.echs.gov.in. Individuals who get confused about the process to apply for this Sarkari Naukari can refer the simple steps given below.
How to Apply for ExServicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2017?
- In the first step, applicants must visit the ECHS Official website, i.e. www.echs.gov.in.
- Aspirants should download the Official Advertisement by clicking on the appropriate Notification Link.
- Read the Notification carefully and download Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Telangana Application Form 2017.
- Fill the Application Form with correct information and affix your recent passport size photograph and insert your signature in the required dimensions.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee in the prescribed mode and send the hard copy of the form to the postal address provided in this article along with all the supportive documents.
- Candidates can check the details regarding Application Charges from the Official Notification.
www.echs.gov.in – Important dates for ECHS Vacancy 2017
|Date of Release of Official Notification||Released|
|Starting Date to fill Application Form||Started|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||02nd August 2017|
Mode of Selection
- Authorities will first conduct a Written Examination to shortlist individuals for further rounds.
- Candidates who clear the Written Test need to attend for Personal Interview.
- The final appointment will be granted to the aspirants depending on their performance in both Written Exam and Interview.
- Selected contenders will be paid a Pay Scale as per the norms of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
- To know the further details of Salary, applicants are advised to go through the Official Notification.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme,
Help Line/ Contact Details
Central Organisation ECHS,
Maude Lines, Cavalry Road,
Near Blood Bank, Sadar Bazar,
Delhi Cantt – 110 010.
Candidates must visit our website Sarkari Result on a regular basis for more updates regarding ECHS Vacancy 2017. Individuals can also receive FreeJobAlert from our site.