GHMC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 will be released soon. Get TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket Download link. Check simple process to get Telangana GHMC AAO Grade II Exam Admit Card 2018. Refer Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Bill Collector Exam Date 2018. Go through the upcoming sections to check details on www.tspsc.gov.in GHMC Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018.
|TSPSC Bill Collector & Grade II Exam Date||7th October 2018|
GHMC Bill Collector Hall Ticket Download 2018 – GHMC Hyderabad Admit Card
Soon, Telangana Public Service Commission releases the బిల్ కలెక్టర్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2018. The candidates who had applied for the GHMC Recruitment 2018 can Download TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 to write the exam. The applicants who submitted their Application form on or before the last date are only eligible to get GHMC Bill Collector Admit Card 2018. No Telangana GHMC Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidate by post or any courier services. The aspirants need to visit the official site and obtain the Telangana PSC Bill Collector/ Grade II Hall Ticket 2018. The Hall Ticket of GHMC Hyderabad is available in online mode only. Therefore, the applicants can download GHMC Telangana Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 through provided link in the below sections.
TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018
|Telangana GHMC Assistant Accounts Officer Hall Ticket|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Posts Names||Bill Collector, Assistant Accounts Officer Grade – II Assistant Stores Officer Grade – II & Data Processing Assistant Grade – II|
|Number of Posts||200 Posts|
|GHMC Online Application Submission Starting Date||25th July 2018|
|Last Date to for GHMC Telangana Apply Online||10th August 2018|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|TSPSC Bill Collector Admit Card Release Date||07 days before the Commencement of Examination|
|TSPSC GHMC Bill Collector Exam Date||07th October 2018|
|Method of Selection||Written Test and Interview|
|Employment Type||Telangana State Government Jobs|
|Official Web Site||www.tspsc.gov.in|
[ Check, Latest Govt Jobs 2018 ]
Telangana PSC Bill Collector/ Grade II Hall Ticket 2018
Good News for the Telangana State Job Seekers. Recently, the Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the Employment Notification 2018 to fill 200 vacancies of Bill Collector, Assistant Accounts Officer Grade – II Assistant Stores Officer Grade – II and Data Processing Assistant Grade – II posts. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date. After completion of the application process, the aspirants have to Download GHMC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 in order to appear the exam. On the Scheduled date of examination, the participants should carry TSPSC Bill Collector Admit Card 2018 to the test centre. Also, carry one ID proof along with Telangana PSC Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018 while going to the exam.
The conducting authority will issue the GHMC Hall Ticket on or before the 7 days of examination. After the official announcement, the candidates have to fetch their TSPSC Admit Card 2018 by providing the login credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth. Thereafter, they should croos check the information printed on GHMC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 whether correct or not. If any eerors are obeserved then contact the officials through help line numbers.
GHMC Bill Collector, AAO & ASO Exam Date 2018
- Starting Date for GHMC Bill Collector Online Application Starting Date: 25th July 2018
- Ending Date to Apply Online for TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment: 10th August 2018
- GHMC Bill Collector Admit Card 2018 Release Date: 7 days before the Date of Examination
- TSPSC Bill Collector & Grade II Exam Date: 07th October 2018
GHMC Telangana Bill Collector Admit Card Download Process
- The applicants need to go to the official website of Telanagana Public Service Commission, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the official homepage, the contenders have to search for TSPSC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 Download link.
- After finding, click on that suitable link.
- Then, GHMC Bill Collector Exam Hall Ticket 2018 login page will open on the screen.
- Now, the contedres have to enter the login details such as Application Number/ Registartion Id and Date of Birth/ PWD to get www.tspsc.gov.in Assistant Accounts Officer Call Letter 2018.
- Later, hit on “Submit/ Login” button.
- Now, the GHMC Bill Collector Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Verify the details present on TSPSC Admit Card 2018 whether correct or not.
- Thereafter, Download Hyderabad GHMC Hall Ticket 2018 and take print copies of it.
- Finally, take GHMC AAO/ ASO Admit Card 2018 to the examination centre without fail.
Details Printed on GHMC Hall Ticket 2018 of Bill Collector, AAO & ASO Exams
- Name of the Exam Participant.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth (DOB).
- Examinee Unique Identification Mark.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Name of the Examination.
- Exam Date & Timings.
- Applicant’s Category
- Roll Number or Hall Ticket Number
- Examination Centre Name.
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature.
- Examination Centre Address.
List of Documents to Carry with www.tspsc.gov.in Bill Collector Exam Hall Ticket
- Driving License.
- Ration Card.
- College Id.
- Voter ID of the Candidate.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Employee Id.
- ID Proof issued by State or Central Govt or Gazetted Officer.
Hyderabad GHMC Bill Collector & Grade II Exam Pattern 2018
The candidates can know the GHMC Bill Collector, ASO, AAO Exam Pattern in the below section.
|Sl.No||Papers||Topics/ Subjects Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam||TestLanguage|
|1||I||General Knowledge||150||150||150 Minutes||Telugu, Hindi & Urdu|
|2||II||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
TSPSC Bill Collector Practical Type Pattern
|Exam||Test Duration||Total Marks|
|Proficiency In Office Automation With Usage Of Computers & Associated Software||30 Minutes||50 Marks|
Type of Question in the GHMC Bill Collector Exam 2018
|Part||Name of the Question to be Answered||Marks|
|Part A||Example: Typing a letter/ paragraph/ passage ( about 100- 150 words ) in MS-Word||20|
|Part B||Example: Preparation of a Graph/ Table in MS-Excel||15|
|Part C||Example: Preparation of Slides/ Power Point Presentations (Two) on MS-Power Point.||10|
|Part D||Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox).||05|
Hope the information provided in the above sections regarding GHMC Bill Collector Hall Ticket 2018 is helpful for the aspiring candidates. Here, we have given the entire details on TSPSC Assistant Accounts Officer Exam Hallticket 2018 as per the official sources. Hence, stay in close with this Sarkari Result page to check the latest updates on GHMC Telangana AAO Grade II Admit Card 2018.