New notification for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 has published. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is hiring candidates for Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Administrative posts. Know IGCAR Vacancy complete details. Interested candidates can apply for 248 IGCAR Jobs 2018 on or before the last date. Go through IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Apply online steps. The online application link opens on 18th May 2018 @ igcar.gov.in and closes on 17th June 2018.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Notification 2018 | www.igcar.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Job Roles||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Administrative|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply for IGCAR Recruitment||18th May 2018|
|Last date to apply for IGCAR Jobs||17th June 2018|
|IGCAR Official Website||www.igcar.gov.in|
|Type of Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment 2018
Flash news for the unemployed candidates who are seeking Latest Employment News. IGCAR Recruitment 2018 advertisement released recently to fill various vacancies. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research board issued a notification for recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Administrative posts. As per IGCAR Kalpakkam Notification 2018, there are totally 248 vacancies. So, the candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs can utilise this golden opportunity and apply for IGCAR Jobs 2018. The commencement of online application starts on 18th May 2018 and closes on 17th May 2018.
IGCAR Vacancy 2018: The applicants who are willing to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Jobs 2018 are advised to ensure their eligibility first. As the officials of the board issues admit cards for written test only to the eligible candidates. Therefore, it is essential for the applicants to verify their eligibility for IGCAR Jobs. The selection of candidates through IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 is made based on the result of written test and interview. Hence, interested candidates must check complete details of IGCAR Notification 2018 like no. of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection mode, pay scale, apply steps, fee, etc. from below sections before filling the online application.
Also, Check All Competitive Exams Syllabus
IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancy 2018 Details | 248 Latest Central Govt Jobs
The available IGCAR Vacancy details are mentioned clearly in the following table. Go through official notification for category wise vacancy details.
|Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Technical Officer/C – Group -A|
|Scientific Assistant/C – Group B|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category I – Group B|
|Technician/ C – Group C|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category II – Group C|
|Mechanical Machine Tool Maintainance||04|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||01|
|Lab Assistant (Biology)||01|
|Lab Assistant (Physics/ Chemistry)||19|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
|Stenographer Grade III||10|
www.igcar.gov.in Stenographer Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants possessing all the required conditions can apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018. The conditions such as age limit and educational qualification are mentioned in the following sections. Check them out.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Bharti 2018 Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification of IGCAR UDC Jobs 2018 is given below.
- Technical Officer/C – Group -A Posts – B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch in respective discipline from an approved university with minimum 60% marks.
- Scientific Assistant/C – Group B Posts – Diploma in relevant subject with a minimum of 60% marks. Additionally, should have a minimum of 4 years experience in the field to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I – Group B Posts – Diploma in Engineering in respective field or B.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics with 60% marks.
- UDC Post – Any degree from a recognised university with 50% aggregate marks. Additionally, should have knowledge of computer and minimum typing speed of 30 WPM to apply for IGCAR Jobs.
- Stenographer Grade III Posts – Matriculation with 50% marks. In addition to this, must have computer knowledge with 80 WPM English Stenography and typing speed of 30 WPM in English.
- For post wise educational qualification details, kindly refer official IGCAR Notification 2018.
IGCAR UDC Jobs 2018 Age Limit | IGCAR Recruitment 2018
The maximum age limit required to apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below.
- Technical Officer/C – 26 years
- Scientific Assistant/C – 30 years
- Technician/ C – 27 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I – 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category II – 22 years
- UDC – 25 years
- Stenographer Gr III – 28 years
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The applied candidates need to clear the following rounds to get selected for IGCAR Kalpakkam Jobs 2018.
- Technical Officer/C, Stipendiary Trainee Category I- Written, Interview
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I & Technician/ C – Preliminary test, Advanced test, trade/ skill test
- UDC & Stenography – Written test
IGCAR Kalpakkam Posts Pay Scale Details
The appointed candidates through IGCAR Recruitment 2018 will be offered attractive pay as per the rules of the board. Read official notification for post wise pay scale details.
How to Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Jobs 2018 | www.igcar.gov.in Online Form
- Go to Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research official portal, www.igcar.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” link and then Pdf link next to “Advertisement No. 03/2018”
- Read the instructions and check the eligibility as per IGCAR Notification.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link and complete the application process.
- Then make application fee payment through proper channels.
- Finally, take a print of fee payment receipt and acknowledgement for further use.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
The non-refundable application fee for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 is provided below. Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Technical Officer/C – Rs. 300/-
- Scientific Assistant/C & Stipendiary Trainee Category I – Rs. 200/-
- For Other posts – Rs. 100/-
IGCAR Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Official Advertisement released on – 14th May 2018
- Starting date to fill online application – 18th May 2018
- Last date to fill online application – 17th June 2018
Hope the details shared on this page regarding IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 are useful to you. Go through official notification for more details and clarifications. Also, stay tuned to Sarkari Results page for latest Rojghar Samachar, syllabus, model papers, hall tickets, etc.
Official Portal: www.igcar.gov.in