IIT JAM 2019 Notification is released by IITs and IISc on the rotational basis. Get IIT JAM 2019 Registration Process, Application Fee, Eligibility, Apply Online, etc. See Eligibility for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM). Willing candidates who want to pursue M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual degree, M.Sc-M.Tech Dual Degree & other courses at IITs & IISc can fill & submit IIT JAM Application form 2019 on or before the deadline.
IIT JAM 2019 Notification
|Name of the Conducting Organization||IITs and IISc on the rotational basis|
|Exam Name||Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM)|
|Courses Offered||M.Sc and Ph.D Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of IIT JAM Application Form 2019||Update Soon|
IIT JAM Notification 2019
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) is a National Level Entrance Exam is organized on the rotational basis by IITs and IISc. Through IIT JAM, admissions are provided into M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual degree, M.Sc-M.Tech Dual Degree & other courses offered at IITs and IISc. The IIT JAM Application form 2019 is available in the month of September 2018.
Candidates who are seeking for admissions into Integrated Ph.D. programmes at IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and M.Sc & Bachelor degree programme at IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) can apply for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM). As most of the reputed colleges will consider IIT JAM Score to provide the admissions into the M.Sc & Ph.D. courses. Refer the complete details like IIT JAM 2019 Notification, Application Form for IIT JAM 2018, JAM Eligibility, etc.
Download IIT JAM Syllabus Pdf
Courses offered through IIT JAM Entrance Exam 2019
The following courses are offered at IITs and IISc through Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) are as follows.
Programmes Offered at the IITs
- Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D.
- M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree
- M.Sc-M.Tech Dual Degree
Programmes Offered at the IISc
- Integrated Ph.D. Degree
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the IIT JAM Application form 2019, candidates have to ensure the following eligibility conditions.
- Indian Nationals & Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply for IIT JAM Exam 2019.
Educational Qualification for IIT JAM Exam
- Students must hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university with 55% marks for General/OBC and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for IIT JAM Exam 2019.
Download IIT JAM Model Papers
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2018 Important Dates
|IIT JAM 2019 Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form||Update soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of IIT JAM Application Form 2019||Notify Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019||Update soon|
|IIT JAM 2019 Online Application form Correction Dates||Update soon|
|IIT JAM Exam Date 2019||Notify Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Update soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Notify soon|
IIT JAM 2019 Registration – Step by Step Process
Candidates can take the following necessary steps while filling IIT JAM application form 2019. The IIT JAM Application process includes
- Visit the official portal,
- IIT JAM Registration for the Joint Admission Test,
- Filling the JAM 2019 Application form,
- Depositing the IIT JAM 2019 Online Registration fees,
- Uploading the supporting documents and
- Printing the IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019.
Details/ Documents required to fill IIT JAM Application form 2019
The following details/documents are required at the time of filling the IIT JAM Online Application form 2019.
- Personal Information
- Address for communication
- College Name & Address with PIN Code.
- JAM Paper
- Choice of JAM Examination Centres
- Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card details.
- Valid Photo Identity card
- Scanned image of the photo in the required format
- Scanned image of the signature in the required format.
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- Caste Certificate/ PWD Certificate in the pdf format.
How to Fill IIT JAM 2019 Application Form – IIT JAM 2019 Apply Online
- Visit the official website i.e, jam.iitb.ac.in or click on the link attached below.
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage of the official website, search for the related “IIT JAM Notification 2019“.
- Read the instructions & guidelines provided in the official IIT JAM 2019 Notification Pdf.
- If eligible, then click on “IIT JAM 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details such as Personal, Academic & Other information in the IIT JAM Online Application Form 2019.
- Pay the IIT JAM Registration 2019 fees & upload the scanned images of photo & signature.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the IIT JAM 2019 Application Form.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the IIT JAM Application Form 2019 for further reference.
IIT JAM 2019 Registration Fees
The category wise IIT JAM 2019 Registration Fees is as follows.
- SC/ST/PWD & Female (All Categories) Rs. 750/- for One Test Paper & Rs. 1050/- for Two Test Papers.
- All Others Rs. 1500/- for One test Paper & Rs. 2100/- for Two Test Papers.
The IIT JAM Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Students can make the IIT JAM 2019 Registration fee payment through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Download IIT JAM Admit Card 2019
Our team has gathered the complete details of IIT JAM 2019 Notification on this page for convenience purpose. For any queries, refer the official IIT JAM Notification 2019 through the direct link attached below soon. Stay tuned to our site SarkariResults.io to know the Latest & Upcoming CET Exam Notifications 2018-19 here.