ISI Notification 2019 Pdf download link is dispatched here. Candidates who wish to pursue UG, PG, JRF Courses can apply for ISI Entrance exam 2019 on or before the last date. Get the ISI Admission 2019 Process, ISI Admission Test Apply Online Link, Important dates, etc.
ISI Admission 2019 – www.isical.ac.in
|Name of the Conducting authority||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Exam Name||ISI Entrance Exam 2019|
|Courses Offered||Degree, Diploma/ Certificate & Fellowship courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill ISI Application form 2018||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for the submission of the ISI 2019 Application form||Update Soon|
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) 2019 Admission
Indian Statistical Institute conducts ISI Exam to screen the candidates for the admissions into various UG, PG, Ph.D. Junior Research Fellowship programs in the field of Statistics, Science & Technology. ISI is a National Level Entrance Exam organized once in a year. Through ISI Entrance Exam 2019, Indian Statistical Institute offers the admissions into Degree programs, Diploma/ Certificate, and fellowship courses in the ISI Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Banglore & Other campuses. Candidates who wish to pursue the admissions in Indian Statistical Institute can fill & submit ISI Application form 2019 on or before the last date.
Before applying for ISI Entrance Exam 2019, candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the conducting authority. Aspirants must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent or B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline to get eligible for ISI Exam 2018. Refer the complete details of ISI Notification 2019 such as Indian Statistical Institute Admission Procedure, Apply Online link, Exam Date, etc.
Courses offered through ISI Exam 2019
The following courses are offered at ISI Kolkata, ISI Delhi, ISI Chennai, ISI Bangalore, ISI Hyderabad, ISI Tezpur, ISI Giridih.
- B.Stat (Hons),
- B.Math (Hons),
- MS (QE),
- MS (QMS),
- M.Tech (CS),
- M.Tech (QROR),
- MS (LIS),
- PG Diplomas and
- Junior Research Fellowships (JRFs)
Eligibility Criteria for ISI Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the various courses offered by ISI.
- For B.Stat (Hons)/ B.Math (Hons): Candidates must have passed 12th or an equivalent standard with English and Maths from a recognized board.
- For M.Math: Aspirants should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/ B.E/ B.Tech with Mathematics / B. stat from ISI.
Go through the official ISI Notification 2018 to get the detailed eligibility criteria.
ISI Admission Test 2019 Important Dates
|Release Date of ISI 2019 Admission Notification||Update Soon|
|Commencement of ISI 2019 Application Forms through online mode||Notify Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of the ISI Application form 2019||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for the fee payment||Notify Soon|
|ISI Exam Date 2019||Notify Soon|
|The release of Answer Key||Update Soon|
|The announcement of Results & Final Answer Key||Notify Soon|
|Counseling Procedure||Update Soon|
How to ISI Application form 2019 – ISI Admission Test Apply Online @ www.isical.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of ISI i.e, www.isical.ac.in.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the link.
- On the homepage of the official portal, search for the related link “ISI 2019 Admission Notification“.
- Read the guidelines & instructions provided in the official ISI 2019 Notification carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility for ISI Entrance Exam 2019.
- If you have met the eligibility, then click on “ISI Admission Test Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the ISI Application form 2019 with all the details such as Personal, Academic, and Educational qualifications, etc.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature if necessary.
- Keep the hard copy of the ISI Application form 2019 for further reference.
ISI 2019 Admission Fees
- For general Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC Aspirants: Rs. 500/-.
The fee payment can be made through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or challan payment at SBI Bank.
Our team has put efforts to gather here the full details of ISI Admission 2018 based on the last year’s data. In case of any queries regarding ISI Notification 2019, refer the official notification with the help of straightforward link attached below. Keep visiting our page Sarkari Result for Latest & Upcoming Govt Job Notifications.