JEXPO VOCLET 2019 notification is out by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) to offer admissions into Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/Architecture. Get the JEXPO / VOCLET 2019 Official Notification, WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form, JEXPO form fill up Late date, WB Polytechnic Exam Important Dates, etc. Willing & Eligible candidates can apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics by submitting the JEXPO Application form 2019 @ webscte.org before the deadline.
JEXPO 2019 Notification – webscte.org
|Name of the Conducting Organization||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics (JEXPO)|
|Courses Offered||First-year of Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Architecture|
|Starting Date to fill the JEXPO Application form 2019||Update soon|
|Last Date to submit the JEXPO 2019 Online Application||Update soon|
JEXPO / VOCLET 2019 Official Notification – Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) conducts JEXPO and VOCLET Entrance Examinations once in a year to provide the admissions into various Diploma Polytechnic courses in Engineering and Technology.
The Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics (JEXPO) which is also known as WB Polytechnic is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). WB JEXPO Exam is organized to provide the admissions in the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Architecture offered by various Govt/Private Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal state. WBSCTE will soon invite the JEXPO and VOCLET 2018 Application Forms from the interested & eligible candidates as per the schedule. Get the complete details of JEXPO / VOCLET 2019 Official Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, JEXPO 2019 Application form, Selection Criteria, Salary, etc. Also, download Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card, cut off Marks, Results, etc of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Entrance Test for Polytechnic.
Download JEXPO Syllabus Pdf
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal State Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019
Before filling JEXPO Application Form 2019, candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
- Candidates should be the citizens of India.
- There is no maximum age limit to apply for WB JEXPO Exam 2019.
- Applicants should not be born after 1st July 2003.
Educational Qualification for WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET Exam 2019
For JEXPO 2019
- Applicants should have passed/appearing 10th Exam with Mathematics, Physical Science, and English as compulsory subjects from any recognized board to apply for Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics.
- Candidates have to compulsory score 35% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam to get eligible for JEXPO Examination 2019.
For VOCLET 2019
- Candidates should have passed or appearing 10+2 examination or completed 2 years ITI after the Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
Go through the official JEXPO 2019 Notification to know the detailed eligibility criteria.
Download JEXPO Previous Papers with answers
West Bengal JEXPO, VOCLET 2019 Important Dates – JEXPO 2019 Exam Date
|JEXPO / VOCLET 2019 Official Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to JEXPO VOCLET Apply Online||Update Soon|
|JEXPO Form fill up Late date (Online Mode)||Update Soon|
|The last date for the Submission of the WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form in offline mode||Notify Soon|
|Availability of Admit Card||Update Soon|
|West Bengal State Polytechnic Entrance Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
|The release of JEXPO and VOCLET answer Key||Update Soon|
|Declaration of JEXPO Results||Update Soon|
WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form – Step by Step Process
Candidates can follow the step by step procedure while filling the JEXPO 2019 Online Application.
- www wbscte JEXPO Registration 2019
- Fill the JEXPO 2019 Application form
- Payment of JEXPO 2019 form fee
- Printing the WB Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- JEXPO Application form 2019 Validation
Documents/ Details required to fill WB Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Candidates have to keep ready with the following documents at the time of filling the WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form.
- Educational Qualification details.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Scanned images of Passport size photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
JEXPO VOCLET Apply Online – How to Fill JEXPO Application Form 2019 @ webscte.org
- Visit the official website link i.e, webscte.org
- The homepage of the official site will appear on the screen.
- Open that link and you will be redirected to the “WB JEXPO Application form 2019” link.
- Now, click on “Online Application for JEXPO 2019”.
- Click on “New Candidate Registration” & fill the JEXPO Online application form 2019 with the basic details such as name, mobile number & password, etc. Then, press the Register button
- After the JEXPO Registration 2019, OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP & click on “Submit” button.
- Read the guidelines & instructions provided carefully. After that, click on “Continue” button to proceed further.
- Enter all the necessary details in WBSCTE JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Application Form.
- Upload the required documents & Click on “Next” option.
- Check all the details in the JEXPO Online application form 2019 & click on “Edit Application” option if correction needed.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Keep the hard copy of the WB Polytechnic Application Form 2019 for further use.
- Submit the print copy of JEXPO 2019 Online Application & fee in Cash to the polytechnic college.
- After the validation by the polytechnic authority, candidates have to verify the status of JEXPO Form 2019 validation through student login.
JEXPO 2019 Registration Fees
- Candidates submitting the JEXPO Application Form fee through online mode have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The JEXPO/ VOCLET 2019 Registration fee for OMR application form is Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The WB JEXPO 2019 Application form fee can be submitted through offline mode by cash payment.
Download JEXPO Admit Card 2019
We have shared the complete details regarding JEXPO VOCLET 2019 notification only for the reference purpose. Soon, after the official release, our team will provide the further details. Keep visiting our page or Bookmark our site Sarkari Result for Recent & Upcoming Entrance Exam Notifications.