NEET UG 2019 Notification Pdf download will be soon available here. Get the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019 details. Through NEET UG Exam 2019, candidates can get the admissions into MBBS/BDS courses. Candidates who want to pursue Medical courses can check the eligibility and fill & submit the NEET UG Application form 2019 on or before the last date.
NEET Official Notification 2019 – cbseneet.nic.in
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Central Board of Higher Secondary (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019|
|Courses Offered||MBBS / BDS Courses|
|Starting Date to fill NEET UG Application Form 2018||Update soon|
|The last date for the submission of the NEET Application form 2019||Update soon|
|NEET Official Website||cbseneet.nic.in|
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019 – CBSE NEET UG Notification 2019
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) (NEET-UG) is a National Level Medical Entrance Exam held by the Central Board of Higher Secondary (CBSE) for the admissions into MBBS / BDS Courses offered by the Medical & Dental colleges in India. Every year, thousands of students take NEET Exam to get the admissions in the best MBBS and BDS colleges across the country. Medical Aspirants who have met the eligibility requirements laid down by the conducting organization can apply for NEET UG Exam 2019 on its official website i.e, cbseneet.nic.in.
Refer the further details of NEET UG 2019 Exam date, Notification, cbseneet.nic.in 2018 Application Form, Admit card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Preparation tips, Important Chapters, Result, Cut off.
Download NEET UG Syllabus Pdf
Courses Offered through NEET UG Exam 2019
Thorugh National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2019, the following undergraduate courses are offered.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – 5 years duration
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – 5 Years duration.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Under Graduate Entrance Exam 2019
Before filling the NEET UG Application Form 2019, candidates have to ensure the below eligibility criteria.
To apply for NEET UG Exam 2019, the age limit of the applicants should be as follows.
- Minimum: 17 years
- Maximum: 25 years
Educational Qualification for NEET UG Exam 2019
- Candidates should have passed/appearing 12th/HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects.
- Aspirants must secure 50% marks for General whereas 40% for OBC/SC/ST categories.
Go through the official NEET Notification 2019 to know the detailed eligibility criteria.
Download NEET UG Previous Papers with Answers
NEET UG Exam 2019 Important Dates
|NEET Notification 2019 Release Date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to fill NEET Online Form 2019||Notify Soon|
|NEET 2019 Application Form Last Date||To be Announced Later|
|Availability of NEET UG Application form 2019 for Corrections||Notify Soon|
|Availability of NEET UG Admit Card 2018||Update Soon|
|NEET UG Exam Date 2019||Notify soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||To be Notified Later|
|Result Announcement||To be Announced soon|
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2019 Registration Process
- Fill the NEET 2019 Application Form
- Note down the NEET UG Registration Number.
- Upload the scanned Photo, Signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression
- NEET 2019 Registration Fee Payment
- Print the Confirmation Page
How to fill NEET UG Application Form 2019 @ cbseneet.nic.in
- Go to the official portal i.e, cbseneet.nic.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- You will land on the homepage of the official website.
- On the homepage of the official site, search for the related link “NEET Notification 2019“.
- Read all the instructions provided before proceeding to fill the NEET application form 2019.
- Enter all the necessary details in NEET Online Application 2019.
- Upload the scanned images & pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Cross verify all the details once before submitting the NEET UG Application Form 2019.
- Take the print out of NEET 2019 application form for further reference.
NEET UG Registration Fee
- For General/OBC Category- Rs. 1400/-.
- For SC/ST/PH Category- Rs. 750/-.
Candidates can make the NEET 2019 Registration fee payment through online/offline mode.
Download NEET UG Admit Card 2019
Important Links of NEET UG Exam 2019 Notification
NEET UG Notification 2019
NEET UG 2019 Application Form
We have shared the complete details of NEET Notification 2019 based on the last year’s data. We will also update the further details of Official NEET 2019 Notification as soon as possible. Stain touch with our site SarkariResults.io for Latest & Upcoming CET Exam notifications 2018.