OJEE Notification 2019-20 Pdf download link is available here. Get Odisha JEE Notification 2019 details, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Registration Process 2019, OJEE Application Form 2019 Last Date, ojee.nic.in 2019 Apply Online Link, etc. Candidates who want to seek the admissions into Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Architecture courses can apply for Odisha JEE Exam 2019 before the due date to avoid the server issues.
OJEE Notification 2019-20 – ojee.nic.in 2019
|Conducting Authority Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill OJEE Online Application Form 2019||Update Soon|
|OJEE Application Form 2019 Date||Update Soon|
Odisha JEE Notification 2019 – OJEE Official Notification 2019
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) to provide the admissions into many degree courses like Integrated Engineering, MBA, Pharmacy, etc. Through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019, candidates can also get admission into the lateral entry of Engineering & Technology/ Pharmacy/ MCA programmes. Also, applicants can get the admission into first-year master degree courses like M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Arch /M.Plan, etc.
Soon after the release of official notification, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will release the application form of OJEE 2019 Exam through online mode @ ojee.nic.in 2019. The students of Odisha State who aspires to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture, etc can apply for OJEE Exam 2019 on or before the deadline. Get the OJEE 2019 Last Date, OJEE Application form, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019 Important Dates, Admission Procedure, etc.
Download OJEE Syllabus Pdf
Courses offered through Odisha JEE Exam 2019
|Name of the Course||Entrance Test to Appear|
|BAMS/ BHMS||12th Class Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|B.Pharma||12th Class Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Integrated MBA||Integrated MBA Test|
|LE- MCA||MCA- LE Test|
|B.Sc (LE)||B.Sc (LE) Test (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)|
|B.Pharma (LE)||D.Pharma Course|
|B.Tech (Second Year Lateral Entry)||Lateral Entry Test (Engg. Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engg. & Engg Mathematics)|
|M.Tech||B.Tech Branch subjects|
|M.Arch||B.Arch & Engineering Mathematics & Reasoning|
|M.Plan||Architectural Conceptual Questions & Reasoning|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2019
Before applying for OJEE Exam 2019, candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should be the domicile of Odisha state.
- There is no age limit to apply for OJEE Exam 2019.
Educational Qualification for OJEE Exam 2018
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have passed the 12th class examination from any recognized board of Odisha.
- For PG Courses: Aspirants must have passed/ appearing bachelor’s degree in the respective field from any recognized university.
- Lateral Entry (B.Tech/ B.Pharma): Candidates should have passed 3 years of diploma in Engineering/Pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
For B.Pharma Courses:
- Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects to fill OJEE Application form 2019.
- Aspirants must have secured 45% marks for general candidates whereas 40% for reserved categories.
For BAMS & BHMS Courses:
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Aspirants should have obtained minimum 50% for general and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must possess 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college/ university.
- Applicants should have secured at least 50% for general (45% for reserved categories).
For detailed eligibility criteria, refer the official OJEE Notification 2018 through the straightforward link attached below.
Download OJEE Previous Papers with Answers
Online Application Form for OJEE-2019 – OJEE Registration 2019-20
The simple steps to fill OJEE Online Application Form 2019 are as follows.
- OJEE 2019 Registration
- Pay the OJEE Registration Fee
- Filling the choices in the OJEE Application form 2019
- Locking the choices
Documents required for OJEE 2019 Registration
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Scanned image of the photograph, signature & thumb impression
- Debit Card/ Credit Card details.
Application Form Type for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Registration Process 2018
|Type of Application Form||Corresponding Course|
|A||BAMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy|
OJEE 2019 Apply Online – OJEE Application Form 2019 @ ojee.nic.in
- Visit the official website www.ojee.nic.in & search for Online Student Registration System on the homepage.
- Then, choose the option “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2018”.
- Choose the correct option and select the correct entrance test you wish to appear.
- After that, click on “Online Application form for OJEE-2018”, six links will appear as “A, B, C, D, E, and F”.
- Select the OJEE Application form 2018 for the Entrance Test you want to apply.
- Provide all the necessary details while filling the OJEE Online Application Form 2019.
- After the successful submission of the OJEE Application Form 2019, a Registration Number is generated.
- By entering the Registration Number, candidates have to fill all the particulars in the OJEE 2019 Application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, full signature, and thumb impression of the left hand.
- Finally, candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the OJEE 2019 Registration Form i.e. confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future correspondence.
- Keep the Registration number/ Application number generated after the successful submission for the future correspondence with OJEE-2019.
OJEE 2019 Registration Fee
- Online Mode Payment: Candidates can deposit the OJEE 2019 Registration Fees through online mode by using debit card/credit card.
- Offline Mode Payment: The OJEE Registration fee can be submitted through E-challan submitted in any of the SBI branches.
- For Group A, B, C, D, F (Pharmacy, LE (B.Tech & Pharmacy), MBA, MCA, LE (MCA), M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan, Integrated MBA (5 years)): Rs. 1000/-.
- For Group E (MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT): Rs. 1500/-.
Download OJEE Admit Card 2019
The information gathered on this page regarding OJEE Notification 2019 is based on the previous year’s data. Refer the official OJEE Exam 2019 Notification with the help of the link attached below. Stay connected to our site SarkariResults.io to get the Latest & Upcoming CET Exam Notifications 2018-19.