PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus 2017 along with Exam pattern updated. Follow Power grid corporation of India Field officer Exam pattern and syllabus in your preparation. Download PGCIL Syllabus 2017 for Field Officer & Engineer exam – www.powergridindia.com
Power Grid Field Supervisor Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
The Power Grid Corporation of India is going to recruit the various people to fill available vacant positions. For this, it going to conduct the written test to pick the efficient and suitable people for these PGCIL Field Supervisor, Engineer, and Officer jobs. As these are central govt jobs, all people in India are applied for PGCIL recruitment. So there will be heavy competition to crack this exam. For the sake of exam participants, we gave the PGCIL Field Supervisor syllabus 2017 and Exam pattern on this page as per www.powergridindia.com.
Are you one of the people who are in search of PGCIL syllabus 2017 & Test pattern for Field Engineer, supervisor, Officer? If yes, you reached the right place where you can get the complete Power Grid Field Supervisor exam syllabus 2017. Follow the All topics in the syllabus and prepare well for the examination.
The people who wish to place in PGCIL have to qualify in the exam. So every applicant needs to get a good score in the examination to get Power grid jobs. To secure good marks, you need to make the best preparation plan. To make this effective preparation schedule, you need to refer the PGCIL Field Engineer Syllabus and Power Grid field supervisor Exam Pattern.
Also, check PGCIL Previous papers pdf free download
What is the use of PGCIL Exam pattern 2017 for Field Engineer, Officer, and Engineer?
The Power Grid Corporation of India exam pattern necessary thing in your preparation. Because the best preparation plans mean making a good schedule based on the syllabus topics. So you can know the what topics are important and what not through only the exam pattern. It describes the question paper structure of PGCIL Supervisor exam. You can also know the Number of questions that are asked in the examination, the total duration of the written test, the subject which the exam is going on, Each subject weight age and all other necessary things with the help of PGCIL field supervisor exam Pattern 2017. All this information is very useful for the each and every applicant of Power Grid recruitment 2017.
www.powergridindia.com field Supervisor Question Paper Structure
|Part Name||Subject Name||Number Of Questions|
|Part I||Technical Subject||50|
|Total Marks||75 Marks|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour|
PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus 2017 & Exam pattern – www.powergrid.com
|Power Grid Syllabus 2017 & Question Paper structure for Field engineer & officer jobs|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Total No of Vacant Posts||382 jobs|
|Name of the Examination||PGCIL Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Field Supervisor, engineer, and officer.|
|Power Grid Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017 Notification Release date||Check advt|
|Starting date to apply for PGCIL field supervisor Recruitment 2017||3rd August 2017|
|Closing date for online applying of Power Grid Jobs||16th August 2017|
|PGCIL Exam Date||Update soon|
|Job Category name||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Category||Exam Syllabus & Test pattern|
|Official Website of||www.powergridindia.com|
Significance of Power Grid Exam Syllabus 2017 for field supervisor, Officer, and Engineer
In PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus 2017, you have to check the all detailed topics. By knowing these topics, you can get knowledge about the topics what you have to concrete more and what not. Then your time will be saved. we gave the complete PGCIL syllabus 2017 for all jobs. This article covers the entire details about the Latest Power Grid Field engineer syllabus 2017. Follow this article to download PGCIL Field Officer exam syllabus @ www.powergridindia.com. Not only the PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus 2017 but also the exam pattern also important role in cracking the examination.
what are the main topics in PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus 2017?
- Technical Subjects (Electrical, Civil)
- General Subjects – (Aptitude, English, Reasoning )
PGCIL field Supervisor Syllabus 2017 – Electrical
- Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines.
- Line constants.
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines.
- ABCD constants.
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations.
- Representation of Overhead Lines.
- Mechanical Design.
- Generating Stations
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used.
- Types of nuclear power reactors.
- Pumped storage installations.
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor.
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency.
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators.
- String efficiency.
- Types of Insulators.
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables.
- Insulation of cables.
- Testing of Cables.
- Capacitance Measurement in cables.
- Power frequency withstands tests.
- Economic Aspects
- Load forecasting.
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants.
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system.
- Generation costs and their classification
- Fault Calculations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults.
- Types of faults.
- Symmetrical components.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems.
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Characteristic of Relays.
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Circuit Breakers
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum.
- Relative merits and demerits.
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing.
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors.
- Estimating and Rating.
- Industrial drives.
- Motors for various drives.
PGCIL field Engineer Syllabus 2017 – Civil
- Building Materials.
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Surveying and Transport Engineering.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- The Design of Steel Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering.
www.powergridindia.com Field Officer Syllabus – aptitude
- Computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Elementary Surds.
- Bar diagram.
- Pie chart.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- use of numbers and number sense.
- Heights and Distances.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Frequency polygon.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism.
- Regular Polygons.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Right Circular Cone.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Complementary angle.
- Circle and its chords.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Square roots.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- Time and Distance.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities.
PGCIL Field Supervisor Syllabus – Reasoning
- space visualization
- decision making
- arithmetical reasoning
- figure classification
- problem solving
- visual memory
- arithmetical number series
PGCIL Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Cloze Test.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence correction
- Antonyms etc.
The PGCIL Field supervisor Syllabus 2017 and exam pattern for Field Engineer, Officer jobs provided here is reference purpose only. We also update the latest govt jobs in India, exam syllabus, Previous year question papers pdf download, answer key, admit card, Cut off marks, Sarkari Result and etc. So stay and tune with us.