RRC Group D Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. See Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Vacancy and Eligibility Details. Apply Online for RRC Group D Jobs 2017 before the last date at www.indianrailways.gov.in. Know Railway Recruitment Cell/ Board Gr D Required Age, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Total Number of Vacancies, Steps to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Scale of Pay, etc. from the following sections.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2017 for 2.5 Lakh Posts
Hello, Aspirants!! The opinion of most of the residents of India is that it is really a prestigious opportunity to become an employee in Railway Department as it is a Central Government Job. Out of the population, many numbers of individuals give preference to a Central Govt Job rather than State Govt Job. Railway Department is the best path that a person can go through after acquiring suitable Educational Qualification. The Railway Recruitment Cell has issued a Notification to fill 2.5 Lakh RRC Group D Vacancies for appointing eligible and dynamic candidates into various posts of Group D Cadre.
Contenders who have been looking for Latest Railway Job Notifications should apply for this Sarkari Naukri without missing such an excellent opportunity. Aspirants must first check the Age and Qualification details in the Official Advertisement. Those who satisfy the Eligibility as notified by the authorities can apply for Railway Group D Jobs 2017 in Online mode, i.e. by logging on to the Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in. In this article, the Other details of RRC Gr D Vacancy 2017 like Age and Qualification Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process and Application Fee, Vacancy Number, Mode of Selection, Salary Offered, etc. are provided.
RRC Group D Notification for 2.5 Lakh Jobs – Apply Online @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Designation||Various Posts of Group B and C Cadre|
|Total Number of Posts||2.5 Lakh Vacancies|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Age Limitation||Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
|Qualification Details||10th and 12th Pass/ Diploma in relevant field|
|Official website||www.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcb.gov.in|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Refer Official Advertisement|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Verification of Documents|
|Salary Offered||Check Official Notification|
|Official Advertisement Release Date||Will release soon|
|Railway Group D Vacancy Online Application Form 2017 Starting Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||Updated Soon|
Also, download RRC Group C and D Admit Card 2017
Details of Eligibility Criteria for Railway Group D Vacancy Upcoming 2017
Candidates who want to take part in 2.5 RRC Group D Recruitment 2017 need to satisfy the Eligibility Conditions as notified in the Official Advertisement.
- The minimum age of the aspirants of Railway Recruitment 2017 Group D must be 18 years old while the maximum age of the contenders should not exceed 30 years.
- Relaxation in Age is applicable to the individuals who belong to reserved categories, as per the rules of the Indian Government.
- Participants who wish to apply for RRC Group D Notification 2017 must have completed 10th Class, 12th Class or Intermediate or Diploma in the relevant field.
Also, check RRC Group D Result 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Vacancy 2017 | RRC Group D Vacancy@ www.indianrailways.gov.in
|S No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Group C and D||2.5 Lakh Posts|
RRC Group D Application Form 2017 – Railway Group D Online Apply
Contenders must keep the required documents ready while applying for this Sarkari Naukari. As the Application Form is available in Online mode only, candidates are advised to go to the Official website. By referring the steps provided below, applicants can easily apply for RRC Group D Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Railway Group D Notification 2017?
- Applicants must log on to Railway Recruitment Board Official website, i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Visit the Recruitment Page of Railway Recruitment 2017 Group D.
- On that Page, Click on the appropriate link regarding the Board or Region to which you belong.
- By clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the Official Portal of a particular region.
- Go to “Employment Notice” Section and refer the Notification carefully.
- Candidates should click on the RRC Group D Online Apply Link fill the Application Form with valid details.
- Applicants must also upload the Scanned Images of Signature and Recent passport size Photograph in the prescribed format and size.
- As a part of Application Process, individuals need to deposit the requisite Application Fee.
- The Railway Group D Vacancy Online Application Form 2017 will be useful in future, i.e. at the time of appointment.
- So, candidates must take a printout of the Application Form of Railway Group D Jobs 2017 for future use.
Apply Online for Railway Group D Vacancies 2017
Important Dates for RRC Group D Recruitment 2017
|Events||Dates (Available Soon)|
|Official Advertisement Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Starting Date of Availability of Online Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||To be notified later|
Candidates will be appointed to Group C and D Posts of RRC Group D Recruitment 2017 of depending on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination, and
- Document Verification
- Officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates of Railway Group C Notification 2017 as per Organizational norms.
The Indian Railway Department has currently decided to fill 10,000 Group D Posts which are left vacant through RRC NCR Allahabad Notification 2017. Officials have published a paper notification regarding this recruitment in the recent days. The Official Notification will release soon on www.rrcald.org. Our team will disclose the complete details in this article.
We will update the complete details of RRC Group D Recruitment 2017. Therefore, applicants need to visit our website Sarkari Result for further clarifications regularly. Candidates can also receive Free Job Alerts from our website.