SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 updated. Refer Staff Selection Commission SA Exam syllabus and Exam pattern @ www.ssc.nic.in. Follow SSC Syllabus 2017 along with Scientific Assistant Test pattern 2017 while making your preparation plan.
Staff Selection commission Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017
The Staff Selection commission is going to conduct the written test in 2 stages for recruiting the people as Scientific Assistants. So the applicants of ssc recruitment need to get qualify in that exam to get SA job. For the sake of exam participants, we gathered the SSC Scientific Assistant syllabus 2017 along with exam pattern. This article covers the complete syllabus of scientific assistant exam and test pattern conducted by staff selection commission. Applicants of SSC scientific Assistant have to use this provided Staff Selection Commission SA syllabus and prepare well for your examination.
Also, follow the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam pattern in your preparation. By knowing the syllabus and test pattern for SSC exam, you can able to make the best preparation plan. That can help you in qualifying the exam with good marks. So don’t waste your time in searching the SSC syllabus & pattern of Scientific assistant on the Internet and utilize your valuable time for your preparation only. in this article, we gave the detailed exam pattern and syllabus for SSC Scientific Assistant exam 2017.
SSC Exam pattern 2017 for Scientific Assistant In Metrological Dept @ www.ssc.nic.in
|Paper||Subjects||No Of questions||Marks for each subject||Total Duration|
|Part I||General Awareness||25
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|English Language & Comprehession||25||25|
|Part 2||Physics, Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology
|Total||200 Ques||200 Marks|
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
The exam pattern for SSC exam is very important one. because it gives you the complete knowledge about the exam question paper structure. If you the question paper pattern then you can able prepare for the exam well. The written test of scientific assistant conducted by Staff selection commission is a computer based exam. There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer. Keep this point in your mind while answering a question. The SSC Scientific Assistant Exam pattern 2017 tells about the number questions and total marks for the examination also.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 & exam pattern details – www.ssc.nic.in
|Staff Selection Commission Metrological Exam Syllabus 2017 for SA jobs|
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam name||SSC Exam 2017|
|Job designation||Scientific Assistant (Group B)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Education Qualification||Graduation or Diploma|
|Age Limt||Minimum Age: –
Maximum Age: 30 years
|Application fee||Rs: 100/-|
|Advt Released date of SSC SA Advertisment||18/07/2017|
|Application filling starting date||18/07/2017|
|Sending the Application last date||04/08/2017|
|Exam Date||20/11/2017 to 27/11/2017|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Part I and Part II)|
|Category name||Exam syllabus|
|Official Website name||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC Syllabus for Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 Download pdf
The SSC scientific Assistant syllabus 2017 given in this article is the official one. So the candidate who is seriously preparing for the examination has to follow this provided syllabus. we gave the detailed Syllabus according to www.ssc.nic.in. The SSC SA Exam syllabus 2017 consist the detailed topics that are asked in the examination. So once you know the syllabus then you can able to prepare for the exam according to those topics only.
What are the main topics in SSC SA Syllabus 2017 – Metrological Department?
- General Awareness
- Quantative aptitude
- English Language and comprehession
- General intelligence and language.
- Optional Subject: Physics, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Science & Information Technology.
SSC scientific assistant Syllabus 2017 pdf download – General knowledge
- General, physical, topographical, geographical, economic and climatic features of India.
- Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning.
- The Economic and social aspect of the country and its people.
- Current events.
- History of India, its freedom movement, cultural heritage, the salient feature of the Constitution of India.
Staff Selection Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 for Scientific Assist jobs – Quantitative Aptitude
- use of numbers and number sense.
- computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Profit and Loss.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Elementary Surds.
- Circle and its chords.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Right Circular Cone.
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Regular Polygons.
- Regular Right Pyramid with the triangular or square base.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Degree and Radian Measures.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Heights and Distances.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar diagram.
- Pie chart.
English Language and comprehension Topics in SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017
- English grammar
- Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
General intelligence and language topics in SSC Syllabus for Scientific Assistant exam 2017
- Visual memory
- Problem solving
- Relationship concepts
- Decision making
- Abstract ideas
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Space visualization
- Analytical functions.
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 – Optional Subjects
Physics Syllabus for SSC exam 2017
- Thermal Physics, Radiation & Sound
- Wave and Oscillations
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic structure
Computer Science & Information Technology Syllabus for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam 2017
- Operating systems
- Virtual Memory
- File System
- I/O System
- Fundamentals of programming: FORTUN, C, C++, JAVA
- Database Management Systems
- Internet Technology
- Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 for Electronics & Telecommunication
- Conductors, Semiconductors, Insulators, Magnetic, Passive components, Resistors, Capacitors, and inductors.PN Junction diode, Zener
- PN Junction diode, Zener diode, and Applications.Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT) Field Effect Transistor (FET) and MOSFET;
- BJT, FET, and MOSFETBiasing and stability, Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feed back transistor
- Biasing and stability
- Emitter follower and its applications – Negatives feed back transistor
- Negatives feed back transistor applications
- Multistage AmplifiersFeedback, Oscillators,
- Voltage regulation
- Power amplifiers.
- Introduction to Network Theorems
- Voltage and Current relationship in the resistance, inductance, and capacitance
- Digital electronics
Tele Communications topics in SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017
- Antennas and its characteristics
- Wave propagation
- Types of modulation & characteristics of AM, FM, PM.Difference between AM and FM.
- The difference between AM and FM.
- Radio receivers.
- Sampling Theorem, PAM, PTM, PWM, PPM, PCM
- Delta modulation.
- Multiplexing: FDM/TDM.
- Digital Communication: PSK, ASK, FSK
- Introduction to fiber, optics system, Propagation of light.
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency and satellite communications.
Staff Selection Commission Exam syllabus 2017 for SA jobs pdf
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus 2017 pdf given here is the official exam syllabus. Stay and tune with us for latest updates about the SSC exams. follow www.sarkariresults.io for latest govt jobs in India, Exam syllabus, Previous year question papers, admit card released dates and direct links, results, answer key, cut off marks and etc.