Telangana Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. Know TSPSC Fisheries Dept. Vacancy and Eligibility Details. Apply Online for Telangana PSC Fisheries Assistant Jobs 2017 on or before the last date at www.tspsc.gov.in. Refer TSPSC Fisheries Department Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Total Number of Vacancies, Important Dates, Process to Apply, Application Fee, Mode of Selection, Scale of Pay, etc. in the following sections.
Telangana Fisheries Department Jobs 2017 – TSPSC Fisheries Recruitment 2017
Are you in search of Telangana State Govt Jobs 2017? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Fisheries and Animal Husbandry Department of Telangana has made an announcement to organize a Recruitment drive to fill the vacant posts that are left over in Fisheries Department. The government of Telangana has published the Telangana Fisheries Department Notification 2017 through an editorial in a daily newspaper. Individuals who have a desire to work with Telangana Government must make use of this excellent opportunity.
Also, download TS Animal Husbandry Dept Syllabus PDF
In the below sections, our team has provided the complete details regarding the Eligibility Criteria that an aspirant need to possess. All the eligible candidates can apply for this Sarkari Naukri at www.tspsc.gov.in through Online mode only. The Online Application Form will be available on the Official Portal of Telangana PSC. Before applying for Telangana Fisheries Department Jobs 2017, applicants must have a look at the below sections. Individuals can get the complete details of Age and Educational Qualification Criteria, Total Number of Vacancies, Important Dates, Steps to Apply, Application Charges, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, etc. from this article.
Also, download Telangana Fisheries Department Previous Year Papers PDF
205 Jobs in Fisheries Department Telangana – Apply Online @ www.tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total number of vacant posts||205 Vacancies|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Telangana State|
|Details of Eligibility||Different for different posts|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Check Official Notification|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam and Personal Interview|
|Salary Offered||Refer Official Advertisement|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||Will release soon|
|Availability of Online Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||Notify Soon|
Also, download TSPSC Fisheries Assistant Admit Card 2017
Eligibility Criteria for TS Fisheries Assistant Notification 2017
Below are the details of Age Limit and Educational Qualification that need to be fulfilled by the individuals in order to apply for Telangana Fisheries Department Vacancy 2017.
- Candidates need to satisfy the minimum and maximum age as decided by the Officials of Telangana Public Service Commission.
- Age Relaxation to Reserved Category applicants will be applicable as per the norms of the Telangana Government.
- Qualification Details for Fisheries Officer: Candidates must have completed either BFSC/ M.Sc. Zoology (Fisheries Specialization)/ FZC.
- Details of Qualification for Fisheries Assistants: Applicants need to pass Polytechnic/ ZFC in order to apply for Telangana Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Qualification Details of Data Entry Operator: Individuals should have completed Degree and possess knowledge in Computer Applications along with typing speed in English and Telugu.
TS Fisheries FFO DEO Vacancy 2017
|S No.||Base||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Contractual Basis||Fisheries Assistant||79 Posts|
|Fisheries Field Officer||31 Posts|
|2.||Outsourcing Basis||Data Entry Operator||16 Posts|
|Total Number of vacancies||205 Posts|
Also, check Telangana PSC Fisheries Assistant Result 2017
Telangana Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Applicants must know the process of Application while applying for Fisheries Jobs in Telangana State. Therefore, our team has provided simple steps which will be advantageous for the aspirants. Contenders need to submit the Online Application Form on or before the last date.
How to Apply for Fisheries Department Jobs in Telangana 2017?
- In the first step, aspirants must log on to the TSPSC Official website, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in or click on the link provided in the below sections.
- Candidates should go to the Current Notifications Section where a list of Notifications which are currently active will display on the screen.
- Applicants must click on the appropriate Advertisement link and go through Telangana Fisheries Department Recruitment Notification 2017 carefully.
- Now, individuals need to hit the Apply Online link.
- Candidates must enter their Personal, Educational Qualification, and Address details with correct information as the authorities will reject the TS Fisheries Officer Online Application Form 2017 if any discrepancy is found.
- Upload the Scanned Copies of Signature and Recent Passport size Photograph in the format and size as desired by the Commission.
- Contenders must deposit the required amount of Application Fee as mentioned in the Official Advertisement.
- Candidates should submit the Telangana Fisheries Department Online Application Form 2017 in the final step and take a print of the hard copy for further correspondence.
Application Fee Structure
- To know the details of Application Charges, applicants need to have a glance at the Official Recruitment Notification.
Important Dates for Telangana Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017
|Official Advertisement Release Date||Will Release Soon|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||To be updated Soon|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||Notify Soon|
- The Commission will conduct the Written Examination to shortlist the individuals.
- Those who qualify in the Written Test need to appear for the Personal Interview.
- The Final Selection of the candidates will be done depending on their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Contenders will be paid an attractive scale of pay based on the post they have applied for.
- Applicants will receive Rs. 25,000/- per month if they get an appointment as FFO (Fisheries Officer).
- For Fisheries Assistant Vacancies, Officials will offer a monthly salary of Rs. 18,000/-.
- Authorities will pay Rs. 12,000/- per month to the candidates who get the appointment for Fisheries.
- Individuals who get selected for Data Entry Operator Vacancies will get Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Aspirants can check the Other details regarding Pay Scale from the Official Notification uploaded at the bottom of this article.
Individuals must visit our website Sarkari Result on a regular basis for further updates regarding Telangana Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017. You can also receive Free Job Alerts from our website.