Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE will conduct TSICET Counselling 2018 in the month of July 2018. Check TS ICET Counselling Dates 2018 here. See Telangana ICET Counselling Procedure, Seat allotment, TS ICET Rank Wise College Allotment List, TS ICET Allotment Order, Web Options change Steps, etc from the below post. Know TS Integrated Common entrance Test Web Options Entry Dates, TS ICET 2018 Counselling/ Help Line Centers, Documents Verification, etc.
TS ICET Counselling Procedure 2018
The officials have scheduled to conduct TSICET Exam 2018 on 23rd & 24th May 2018. After the successful completion of the exam, the officials will declare the TS ICET Result on 6th June 2018. Soon after the declaration of the result, a common TS ICET Web Counselling 2018 will be held in the mid of June 2018. To get the admissions into colleges/ institutions in TS, candidates have to appear for TSICET Mock Counselling 2018 on the scheduled date & time. Furthermore, the details regarding TSICET Counselling 2018 will be intimated on the registered Mobile Number or Email-ID. Also, refer the official website, as authorities will provide the TS ICET 2018 Counselling Schedule on the official portal.
Download TS ICET Answer Key
icet.tsche.ac.in TSICET 2018 Counselling Dates
|Name of the Organization/ Board||Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE|
|Exam Name||Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||MBA & MCA Courses|
|TS ICET 2018 Document Verification Dates||1st week of July 2018|
|TSICET Web Options Entry Dates||2nd week of July 2018|
|Change of TS ICET Web Options 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|The release of TSICET Allotment Order 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
TSICET 2018 Counselling – Telangana ICET Web Counselling 2018
TS ICET Counselling 2018 will commence by Kakatiya University Warangal on behalf of TSCHE in the month of June 2018. Every year, Centralized Counselling will be conducted by the State Council. Few days after the successful completion of the written exam, the conducting authority will organize Centralized Web Counselling. TS ICET Web Counselling 2018 will be conducted only for qualified candidates. Applicants will be shortlisted for TS ICET 2018 Counselling on the basis of the performance in the Entrance Exam. Those shortlisted candidates have to compulsory attend the TSICET 2018 Counselling to get the admissions in the various colleges of Telangana. While attending for TSICET Counselling 2018, candidates have to get ready with all the required documents.
KU Warangal TS ICET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Firstly, candidates need to register on the official website i.e, icet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, check their Counselling Date & Time according to the rank in the merit list.
- TS ICET Rank Wise Counselling Schedule/ College Allotment List is available on the official portal.
- Council will conduct three Counselling rounds.
- Candidates those allotted the seat in the first round of TSICET 2018 Counselling can change the option of selected courses & college in the second or third round.
- Aspirants have to show the original documents at the designated document verification centers.
- Pay the TSICET 2018 Counselling Fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST Aspirants).
- After the completion of fee payment, fee receipt is generated.
- Download the TS ICET Allotment Order from the official website & report it to the allotted college for admission.
Stages involved in TS ICET Web Counselling 2018
The following stages are involved in TS ICET Counselling 2018.
- Document Verification
- Option Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Payment of Fees & Self-reporting.
Telangana ICET Document Verification Process
Candidates need to appear for TS ICET Document Verification in person at the respective helpline centers as prescribed by the examination authority. It is mandatory to participate in the TSICET Documents Verification Process to get the admissions in the respective courses in the colleges of TS. At the time of Telangana ICET Document Verification Procedure, Aadhar card details are verified. Candidates must have secured 50% marks or equivalent in Graduation to get eligible for admission (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST Candidates). Candidates have to pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 1000/- for General candidates whereas Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Category at the help center.
Documents required for TSICET Counselling Process
- TS ICET 2018 Admit Card
- TS ICET 2018 Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Matric/ Intermediate Mark sheet
- Matric/ Intermediate Passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark Sheet
- Residence Certificate
- Income certificate
- Category Certificate
Telangana State TSICET Web Options Entry
After the successful completion of Document Verification, proceed with Option Entry. By exercising options, candidates can choose the colleges where they wish to join. Once before exercising the TS ICET Web Options 2018, candidates can go through the College Profile, Availability of Courses & Duration, etc. The Telangana ICET Web Options Procedure is as follows.
- Firstly, generate a password. For this, click on “Candidate’s Registration” tab.
- Enter details such as ROC form number, TS ICET Hall Ticket number, Rank & date of birth.
- After the completion of registration & generating the password, click on “Candidate’s Login” to exercise the options.
- Now, Enter login ID, hall ticket number, password and date of birth & click on ‘Sign in” tab.
- Select one or more districts to display the names of the colleges in those districts. Then, Click on “Display Option Entry form”.
- Now, enter their admit card number. Enter the option numbers in the boxes on the screen against the college names.
- Click on “Save” options at regular intervals.
- After the completion of TSICET Web Options Entry Process, click on “Logout” button.
TSICET Seat Allotment – Download TS ICET Allotment Order 2018 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
The Telangana ICET Seat allotment will be done as per Merit, Category, Gender, Local area & Reservation. Candidates have to enter the login ID Number, Hall Ticket Number, password and Date of Birth to download TS ICET Allotment Order 2018 @ icet.tsche.ac.in
TS ICET Admission Procedure – Fee Payment & Self Reporting
- Pay the requisite fee to accept the TS ICET Seat Allotment through the self-reporting process.
- Click on “Accept my Joining” tab.
- A joining report containing Admission Number is generated.
- Take the printout of it & submit it along with TSICET Allotment Order at the respective college.
After the issuance of TS ICET Allotment Order, candidates have to report it at the respective allotted college. At the time of the admission, candidates have to submit the original documents along with the admission fee. The TS ICET Admission Process involves
We have shared here the complete details of TS ICET Counselling 2018 only to refer. Our team will gather here the further details of TSICET 2018 Counselling soon after the official announcement. Stay in touch with our site SarkariResult for Latest & Upcoming Entrance Exam Notifications.