Download TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus pdf in Telugu. View తెలంగాణ ఆరోగ్య అసిస్టెంట్ సిలబస్ along with Study Materials. Check updated TSPSC Health Assistant Exam Pattern for better preparation. Get TSPSC Syllabus, Best Books and Test Pattern from consecutive sections.
TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018
Individuals who are searching for the Telangana Health Assistant Exam Syllabus had landed on the right place. The Latest TSPSC Health Assistant 2018 Syllabus pdf is attached on this page. So, all the examinees start your exam preparation by referring the TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018. Candidates who qualify in the written test are eligible for next levels of the recruitment process.
<< Latest TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Syllabus 2018 >>
Have you heard about this Sarkari Naukri? Telangana State Public Service Commission recently announced a recruitment notification to fill 50 vacancies for Health Assistant posts in Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department under Notification No: 20/2018. Therefore eligible candidates can apply before 28th August 2018. Check below for detailed TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern.
తెలంగాణ ఆరోగ్య అసిస్టెంట్ సిలబస్ 2018 – Brief Details
|TSPSC Syllabus for Health Assistant in UA & MD Department|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Health Assistant|
|Name of the Category||Syllabus|
|TSPSC Official website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Mode of the Application||Online Mode|
|TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 release date||27th July 18|
|Apply Online Starting Date for the TSPSC Jobs||3rd August 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date for Telangana Health Asst Vacancies||22nd August 2018|
|Exam Centre||Telangana, India|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||7 Days before the exam|
|TSPSC Health Assistant Exam Date 2018||Notified Latest|
|Mode of the Exam||CBT or Offline OMR Based|
|Job Location||Telangana, India|
|Job Type||Telangana State Government Jobs|
TSPSC Health Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
The New Telangana Health Assistant Test Pattern will help the individuals to know the Scheme of the Exam Paper. Moreover, the TSPSC Health Assistant Exam Pattern helps you to get clarity about the topics to be covered for the exam and weigtage of the syllabus. The TSPSC Health Assistant Exam is Computer Based Test or Offline OMR Based.
- The Exam is either CBT Or Offline OMR Based Exam of Objective Type.
- The language of Examination is Bilingual, i.e., English and Telugu.
- The Exam comprises of General Knowledge & Biological Sciences (Intermediate Level).
- Total No of Question is 150.
- Maximum Marks is 150.
- Duration of Exam is 150 Minutes.
www.tspsc.gov.in Health Assistant Paper Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||General Knowledge||75||75||150 Minutes|
|Total||150 Qs||150 Marks|
[ Also, check India Results ]
TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Current affairs
- International Relations and Events
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Policies of Telangana State
- Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- General Science in everyday life
www.tspsc.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Biological Sciences
- Diversity of Plant World
- Morphology – Morphology of flowering plants: Vegetative
- Plant Systematics – Taxonomy of angiosperms
- Cell Structure And Function
- Plant Physiology – Transport in Plants
- Microbiology – Bacteria
- Ecology & Environment
- Zoology – Diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization In Animal
- Animal Diversity
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Applied Biology
- Bio-medical Technology
- Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray, CT scan, MRI), ECG, EEG,
- Application of Biotechnology in health
- Human insulin and vaccine production
- Gene Therapy
- Single Cell
- Tissue culture
- Microbes in Human Welfare-Microbes in Household products
- Microbes in Industrial products- Fermented Beverages
- Enzymes and other Bioactive Molecules
- Microbes in the production of Biogas
- Microbes as Biocontrol Agents
- Biological control of pests and diseases
- Microbes as Bio fertilisers
Telangana MA & UD Health Assistant Syllabus 2018
We gave the exact TSPSC 2018 Syllabus which helps a lot in your preparation. The TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 contains the topic details that are asked in the written exam. If you have the detailed www.tspsc.gov.in Health Assistant Syllabus then you can know what have to prepare and what not. By referring TSPSC Syllabus 2018, you can perform well in the recruitment test.
We have provided the exact TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern as per official. Hit on the above link to get detailed TSPSC MA & UD Health Assistant 2018 Syllabus. Stay tuned to Sarkari Results site for more updates on the job notifications, exam syllabus and previous papers.