UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket 2019 will be dispatched shortly by the concerned officials. Go through the entire article to have an idea on UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card Date and Assistant Commandant Exam Date. Make use of the quick link enclosed within this article to get UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019. Visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in for more details. Keep visiting this page frequently for the latest updates on UPSC Assistant Commandant Call Letter.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card Download
The UPSC CAPF Admit Card will be disclosed by the officials as soon as possible. You can access the UPSC CAPF Call Letter 2019 via the quick link attached here. Refer to the official website if you want to avail more info on UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card. Also, keep the details required such as Application Number, Date of Birth to fetch UPSC Admit Card of Assistant Commandant. Do remember it is the responsibility of you to pay attention at our site or official site as the board will not send you the UPSC Admit Cards by another means. Get to know the details printed on UPSC Assistant Commandant Call Letter, UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card download process from the later sections.
Overview of UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019
|Exam Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||323|
|Initial Date to fill Application||24th April 2019|
|Final date to fill Application||20th May 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||20th August 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Type of Job||India|
Union Public Service Commission Admit Card 2019
The team of Union Public Service Commission has come up with a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant. Interested aspirants can avail this opportunity and get placed for Assistant Commandant as well as CAPF Posts. Usually, the UPSC Crew declares the UPSC Assistant Commandant Hall Tickets 10-15 days before the Exam. Right after they disclose any concerned information we will update you the news. Stick to this page so that we will remind you of every minute detail regarding the UPSC CAPF Call Letter 2019.
Aspirants are suggested to carry UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card along with them to the Examination Hall. In fact, the invigilator validates the details present on the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019 as well as ID Proof. If at all, there are any mistakes report to the senior officials for relevant corrections on or before the exam. You can go through the particulars inscribed on UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam Call Letter like Details printed etc. Moreover, Invigilator will strictly prohibit you to participate in the UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam on the absence of upsc.gov.in Admit Card
UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2019
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Search for a relevant link to fetch the UPSC Assistant Commandant Call Letter from the home page.
- Later, click on that link.
- Fill the required credentials in the login page like Enrollment Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Enter whether the information printed is correct or not by tapping on the Submit Button.
- Thus, you will have a new page indicating the UPSC Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket and Preserve it for future reference.
Information enlisted on UPSC Assistant Commandant Call Letter
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender(Male/ Female).
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow at the time of Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Reporting Time.
- Exam Venue.
Documents to carry along with UPSC CAPF Hall Ticket
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- College ID.
- Any Valid Identity Proof Certified by Gazetted Officer.
UPSC Assistant Commandant (Armed) Exam Dates
- Opening Date to fill UPSC CAPF Application Form: 24th April 2019
- Closing Date to fill UPSC Assistant Commandant Application Form: 20th May 2019
- Call Letter Issue Date foUPSC Assistant Commandant Posts: Available Soon
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam Date: 20th August 2019
Union Public Service Commission CAPF Exam Pattern
Intenders willing to take part in the UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam can use the UPSC Exam Pattern of Assistant Commandant to analyse the topics to cover. Moreover, you can have an idea on subjects to prepare, examination difficulty level, max. marks by referring to the UPSC CAPF Test Pattern 2019. Plan your preparation from now so that it becomes easy for you at the time of exam since you have beforehand preparation.
Hoping the knowledge shared above has given you an idea on all your queries regarding the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2019. Refer our website for Latest Sarkari Naukri of both State and Central Government Jobs by the fastest means.
The UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Commandant Exam released. So, Candidates can download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2017 for gaining access to write the exam. Find Written Test Date on UPSC Hall Ticket Assistant Commandant 2017 as per upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Commandant Exam
The Union Public Service Commission issued the UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2017 on upsc.gov.in. Hence, applicants of UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 can download the call letter from the official portal. But the process to get the hall ticket through the official site is long and little confusing. Hence, we update the UPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Link on this page. So, you can get the hall ticket with an ease.
The CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam will be held on 23rd July. Applicants are informed that the call letter for the CAPF AC Exam will not be sent by post. Therefore, the aspirants should download UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Admit Card through online only and before the link expires. Candidates can gain access to download their hall ticket only by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. So, download your UPSC Hall Ticket 2017 from the link updated below.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of Available Posts||179 Posts|
|Date of Written Test||23rd July 2017|
|Hall Ticket Available Date||From June 22nd, 2017|
Significance of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket 2017
The essential document for attempting the Assistant Commandant (AC) Written Test is UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2017. Hence, all the applied candidates must bring the admit card along with them for visiting the examination hall. Candidates who didn’t have the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2017 will not be excused to write the test. So, download Union PSC CAPF Call Letter 2017 from updated link given below. The aspirants can know the details of the Written Test like reporting time, exam date, the venue only through the Union PSC CAPF AC 2017 Admit card.
The Admit card of Union PSC AC Exam is not only important for attempting the written test but also at the time of results. Because the contestants can fetch their exam result with the help of their Roll Number present on the UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2017. In the below section, we have presented the step by step procedure to download the hall ticket from upsc.gov.in in a detailed manner. Therefore, go through this procedure and get your hall ticket.
How to Download UPSC CAPF AC Call Letter 2017?
- The first step, log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e., upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
- You can view the UPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Link.
- Click on that link.
- Then, enter your Roll Number or Registration Number that you have obtained during the online application registration process.
- Next, select your Date of Birth.
- And then, enter that captcha which is case sensitive.
- After that, click on the submit button for submission of your details.
- Then, your UPSC Admit Card Assistant Commandant 2017 will appear on the display screen.
- Download the call letter and take one hard copy in order to attend the examination.
- And, keep your hall ticket safe until you get the final results.
What are the Details that Furnished on the UPSC Hall Ticket 2017?
Every candidate must check their details after downloading the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant (AC) Call Letter 2017. If you spot any mistakes on the hall ticket, send a complaint to the officials of Union Public Service Commission through online. The Details that you have to check on the UPSC CAPF Admit Card are listed below.
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Date of the Written test.
- Reporting time for the Exam.
- Venue of the Written Examination.
- Photograph of the Contestant.
- Signature of the Participant.
- Instructions you should follow during the exam.
Instructions Present on UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant (AC) Call Letter 2017
- All the aspirants who wish to attend the Assistant Commandant written test should carry the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 to the examination hall.
- Candidates who failed to bring the call letter will not be allowed to attempt the examination.
- Aspirants who come after the reporting time are not permitted to attend the examination hall.
- The Contestants must carry any of their id proofs such as PAN Card, AADHAR Card, Voter ID along with the Union PSC CAPF Hall Ticket 2017.
- Electronic Gadgets are not permitted to the examination hall.
For any more details regarding the CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2017, visit our site Sarkari Results. We will update our site frequently with the latest news.